Occasional Contributor

I really wanted that Lug Can Can bag. I was on wait list for a long time...they finally canceled on me.

Respected Contributor

@little lulu wrote:

I really wanted that Lug Can Can bag. I was on wait list for a long time...they finally canceled on me.

It's always a bummer when that email comes to cancel a waitlist item.

Regular Contributor

They have several lug cancan bags on sale on eBay. Hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

@little lulu 

I hope you find it somewhere. It will probably be back.

I got it in the wildflower multi and really like it. How can something so small hold so much and weigh almost nothing? But it does! 

Respected Contributor

Maybe they have a LUG "Can't Can't"  You could order that!

Highlighted
Contributor

I originally bought two of the Lug Can Can 2 Today's Special in the Botanical Black and the purple camo.  I then ordered the solid black from Amazon at slightly more with no matching wallet, and this week I ordered the multi-flower Can Can 2 from Luglife.com, again without the wallet.  I think that's what is taking so long for QVC to get this set back is because the wallet is included, plus I think they're putting most overstocked bags on clearance and trying to clear their inventory.  Although I like the wallet, I prefer my own small wallet for the bag, but can switch to the Lug wallet if I get the urge, so this wasn't a game-changer for me to get the bag wherever I could..  

I am a HUGE Tumi fan and have four each of the Tumi Troy, which is horizontal crossbody that resembles Lug's carousel, and four Tumi Ruma's that is smaller than the Lug Can Can 2 and it's vertical access as well.  I paid over $200 for each of my Tumi's, and love them to death, but it's my Carousel and Can Can 2 that I take to walk, go to soccer games, and go out in inclement weather.  The Can Can 2 is by far my absolute favorite, because it holds so much, is super light-weight, and I prefer a vertical bag for ease of getting things in and out. This bag is worth a try, but only if you don't carry a lot in your bags.  

In the smallest zippered pocket is my kleenex, the second zippered pocket is my phone, which I love better than a cell phone pocket because you can put other things in there in addition to your phone, the main compartment I have my wallet, pills, comb, hand cream lipstick, and in the back zippered pocket are my wet one wipes.  As far as carrying water, I always use the 8 oz bottles which are perfect for this bag, and I sometimes place it inside the main compartment or can put it in the water holder. This Can Can 2 with the snap closure on the water bottle pocket, and zippered pockets were HUGE IMPROVEMENTS, because I didn't like the original flapper design at all.  Way to go Lug and QVC & thanks for offering us reasonably priced bags with brilliant designs!

Lovin2Learn

Esteemed Contributor

@little lulu wrote:

I was looking for posts om today's tsv and ran across your post. I love lug so i checked out the bag.  QVC has some colors in stock though I don't know what thw price was and whether the price difference matters to you.  I also saw more variety of colors for $55 in the luglife website.  Hope this helps.

Occasional Contributor

The lug can-can with the wallet was back for a while, (with the wallet) but now they are down to 3 color combo's.  Hope this helps.