Regular Visitor
Any ideas on what the Lug TSV is for 4/30???
Honored Contributor

It's too early for it to show on the qvc app but they posted pics of the Trolley on Facebook and mentioned gifting it for Mother's Day, so I'm wondering if that might be it.    Just guessing, but didn't they do that as a TSV already?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

On the Lug Facebook groups, they are guessing a new Flare, Rover XL, or insulated tote of some kind.

Occasional Contributor
Trolley XL was Last Oct.
Honored Contributor

Don't know what the style is, but I've only found one Lug color/print that I've cared for called Flower Bouquet...the yellow with the small flowers on it.  She rarely presents this pattern and it usually sells out quickly. (It is offered now in the Gondola style, love the color but not the style.  The color is bright and looks better on smaller purses.) It is really pretty and yellow is a color that I'm usually not my favorite.

Respected Contributor

One of the Lug hosts just posted recently that it would be something not seen before.

Frequent Contributor

I've been waiting and hoping for the return of Floral Bouquet- yellow also. I have it in red and love the pattern! Fingers crossed for its return this Spring/Summer.

Respected Contributor

Maybe the trolley xl in the new metallic color?

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

@fairydogmother  I really liked the look of that silver metallic color and I'm interested in seeing how it looks on some other bags.  The yellow floral color is really cute too and just screams Spring to me but I don't have anything in it.  

I bought that set of the Trolley XL and other travel makeup bags for a Christmas gift then liked it so much I went back and purchased myself a set.   I've also been using a Lug bag regularly for work and I love how organized I am in it.   I will be interested to see what she comes up with for the TSV.

Respected Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@fairydogmother  I really liked the look of that silver metallic color and I'm interested in seeing how it looks on some other bags.  The yellow floral color is really cute too and just screams Spring to me but I don't have anything in it.  

I bought that set of the Trolley XL and other travel makeup bags for a Christmas gift then liked it so much I went back and purchased myself a set.   I've also been using a Lug bag regularly for work and I love how organized I am in it.   I will be interested to see what she comes up with for the TSV.

i too have the three piece trolley xl set in shibori emerald. It is one of the best things I've ever gotten from Qvc. So many lugs in my "purse and accessories " closet. Haha. And another on the way- the Shimmy SE in sand taupe. 
Fun chatting with other lug nuts 😊

Harmonize the World