Honored Contributor

Looking forward to receiving my yellow Lug and also the white/blue one I purchased at the last minute because of a post about using it with denim. Eager to see both of them!

Contributor
My white /blue says it's on backorder even though I ordered in the first viewing at midnight 😕
Honored Contributor

@JeanKC My white/blue says it is processing, and I ordered mid-morning.

Contributor

I ordered my Navy and Rosewood before the first presentation on April 7.  I received an email that it had shipped on April 9.  When I check on QVC website it shows the Navy is preparing to ship and not shipped.  And the Rosewood has no information and tells me to contact Customer Service.  Yeah, like they are going to answer.  I am giving it a while longer to see if the Navy shipps and if by some chance the Rosewood is with it. 

But I am certainly not holding my breathe.  I had major problems last year with things never making it here.  Looks like I am in for a repeat this year.  I guess it is my own fault.  The saying goes "Fool me once shame on you.  Fool me twice shame on me."  Of course I have had a few things in between that made it to me.  I am not sure I will be ordering again. I really like this bag and wanted it so I took a chance.  It is going to have to be something super special to take anymore chances ordering from the Q.  ****** Luck to everyone who ordered.  I hope you get your handbag without any delays.  

Valued Contributor
I ordered mine before the tsv aired and it says it shipped 4/9. But it just had the label created and has had no scans on ups’s site since 4/9 but Q’s page says delivery by 4/21.

Anyone else? Is that normal for Lug? I’m worried they lost it because my color sold out that day.
Occasional Contributor

I ordered the yellow the day before the TSV on the 9th.  By the 15th it still hadn't been shipped.  I asked a rep in chat and she said it will be processed.  It is now moving after a week and I wouldn't be surprised if I don't receive it.  Last year I ordered the leopard pearl with the same TSV early and never received it.  I'm going to be really upset if I don't receive it.

Contributor

I thought I would provide an update.  I have received both of my bags today.  They were in the same bag.  According to QVC's status on one of the bags it said something has gone wrong and to contact customer service.  It stil says this after being delivered today.  The person that packed them together only provided shipping information for one of them and not the other.  I was hoping that this would be the case.  I am very happy I received them.   Hope everyone receives their orders too. 

Honored Contributor

@Luv2trvl I called Customer Service today about the fact that only one was showing that it had shipped and the other said to contact them. The lady didn't know why one was showing and not the other, but that they had made headway and I should receive them soon.

You didn't mention what you thought of the bags once you got them, other than you were happy you received them. Are they all that you wanted them to be for your needs/wants?

I got the yellow and the blue/white and am eager to start using them. Holding off on a yellow outfit I have been wanting to wear to work, until I get the yellow bag. Same with the blue/white; I already have something to wear with it. Of course, once I get to work, I put the handbag up in a cupboard! LOL!  But I will open up the cupboard and look at it throughout the day. Smiley LOL

Regular Contributor

I received my yellow bag yesterday and I'm liking it one minute and not happy with the color the next minute.  Depending on the light the color looks different to me.  I was expecting a soft yellow and it's bordering on a mustard yellow (maybe because the stitching appears to have an orange tinge to it).  Now this could all just be my eyes, waiting for someone to come over and see what they think of the color.  I'm going to keep it either way and use it until September.  I love the size, wallet and storage options and should have purchased another color for fall and winter especially since the cost has gone up so much.  Hope you all like your bags when they arrive.  

Honored Contributor

@aunt bea Hmmmmm.....I was hoping for a true yellow, like a lemon yellow. Hope I don't see any mustard/orange in it.