Honored Contributor

Big LUG fan and have many. Got it in yellow, which is a color I was hoping they would eventually come out with....a nice, cheery yellow, not orange/yellow. This one seems to be the exact color I wanted. 

Trusted Contributor

Oh dear, I hope they are good. I have never had a Lug and bought 3, two as gifts. I personally liked the backpack/lunch look as I plan to use it for our hikes and walks around town. I did some camparison shopping and they were priced very reasonable. Fingers crossed.

Trusted Contributor

@cjm61 I think you'll be very happy with them. I have many and love them all. They're very light and durable. I have even washed one in the washer and it came out fine. They tell you not to do this, of course. 

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Big LUG fan and have many. Got it in yellow, which is a color I was hoping they would eventually come out with....a nice, cheery yellow, not orange/yellow. This one seems to be the exact color I wanted. 

@World Traveler 

that yellow is calling my name too.  I have 2 from last year and have carried one exclusively since I received it and it still looks great.  Then I have a black one.  But that yellow!  Its so pretty!  Not sure if it'd be too bright for me though.  Will wait till I see the presentation tonight.

Respected Contributor

***Persuaded 

I actually like the yellow!

Honored Contributor

@JudyL I find that things on my TV screen look lighter in color. For instance, if I purchase some clothes that shows nice navy blue, when I get it in the mail it is darker than what I saw. Could just be my TV. But.....perhaps the yellow will be tamer, not as bright, once you get it, because you KNOW you are going to get it! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

I have last year's and use it more I thought, so I wanted this new one!

Choosing a color was hard! I tried to justify the new prints, because I love the new Diamond White. It reminds me of a Japanese summer yukata. But I already have a spring print, so I went for the Rosewood.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

Choosing a color was hard! I tried to justify the new prints, because I love the new Diamond White. It reminds me of a Japanese summer yukata. But I already have a spring print, so I went for the Rosewood.  Smiley Happy

So do you carry the prints with your patterned and printed clothes? I have the diamond white and flamingo mint in my cart. When you get right down to it unless our wardrobe is all solid colors, the printed bags will clash. Is that an issue? Will ppl look at me funny? Haha  I desperately want one of these for certain specific organizational features as well as the gorgeous prints and colors 

oh just to mention. Going to Bangkok in December to visit my daughter. This bag will hold my iPad Air, a book, water etc. The wallet with its two clear ID  pockets will hold my drivers license plus the photo of my dead son that I carry everywhere. Great bag to take on my flights. 

thoughts ladies?

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

@fairydogmother 

I bought last year's TSV and carry the black purse everyday. Don't use the wallet however, prefer a different Lug wallet.

Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

@beach-mom wrote:

So do you carry the prints with your patterned and printed clothes? I have the diamond white and flamingo mint in my cart. When you get right down to it unless our wardrobe is all solid colors, the printed bags will clash. Is that an issue? Will ppl look at me funny? Haha  I desperately want one of these for certain specific organizational features as well as the gorgeous prints and colors 

oh just to mention. Going to Bangkok in December to visit my daughter. This bag will hold my iPad Air, a book, water etc. The wallet with its two clear ID  pockets will hold my drivers license plus the photo of my dead son that I carry everywhere. Great bag to take on my flights. 

thoughts ladies?

@fairydogmother - I do carry my prints with anything I wear! The only time I really pay attention to wearing prints with prints is if I have something I have to "go" to- a workshop, training session or weekend, or something like that.

I do have mostly solids, but if I'm wearing a printed top and already have everything in my printed bag, I won't change it.

The two you're thinking about are both beautiful choices! I LOVE the Diamond White. As I said, if I didn't already have a spring/summer choice this would have been the one I chose.

How wonderful you're going to Bangkok. Things should be fine by then, and as you described, this will be perfect for holding everything you want! Smiley Happy