Frequent Contributor

Lug should fix their shipping before they have a TSV.  It takes up to a month before you get the product, if you get it at all.  I ordered a Coupe 2 from QVC and a Trolley the next day from their website Luglife.  The trolley was shipped first, it took 3 days to ship but came to me within a few days after that.  The coupe 2 from QVC took 5 days to process and a label was made and my credit card was charged, but it never came.  Two weeks later I had QVC CS send out another Coupe 2.  It has been two weeks again.  CS says it takes up to a month to get their products sometimes.  Why have a TSV if QVC is last priority and they cannot ship out their orders now?

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@sunshinestory 

I totally agree!

I complained to corporate that they need to put their pressure on Lug to get products out in a reasonable timeframe.

I see nothing has changed, so I no longer order Lug from QVC.

Even Amazon sells Lug.....

Super Contributor

I refuse to buy Lug. The shipping with their last TSV was a disaster. There's comparable items with better prices in regular stores.

Honored Contributor

Unless they've made drastic changes to speed up shipping, they should never have had a TSV.  Amy should be at the warehouse packing orders.  I think she and hubbo must be very poor managers.

Why doesn't QVC take over their shipping?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Well said @sunshinestory I am tempted to order the TSV, but the shipping time is ridiculous. First - I love Lug products. The quality is excellent and I would love to order more. In fact, I have ordered many Lug items in the past, but am sick and tired of waiting a month to get the product, if I am lucky. I can't even tell you how many times the item got "lost" in shipping with this brand. I've ordered a lot of different brands from QVC and this brand is the worst when it comes to shipping. IMO - Beekman is the best! Amy....check with Josh & Brent so you can learn more about how to ship items timely and properly. The long shipment times should be unacceptable for QVC - period. TSV or not. It is such a joke that they have the nerve to even charge for shipping with this brand. Smiley Frustrated

Respected Contributor
Amy appears to be more interested in pulling in all the money and watching the TSV counter go up and up each minute. Fix your shipping problems Amy.