Regular Contributor

@World Traveler  lemon yellow was what I wanted also, this doesn't match one of the lemons I have in the refrigerator!  In the reviews all appeared to love the yellow so maybe it's just my eyes.  Let me know how you like yours when you receive it. 

Honored Contributor

@aunt bea I'll be sure to post after receiving it. I have been looking for a true yellow (lemon) handbag for so long, so I was excited by what appeared to be a good yellow with this TSV. Hope it is at least close enough to look good with my lemon yellow clothes! ha!

Occasional Contributor

My bag arrived yesterday. I am pleased with the color.Lug SP.PNG

Respected Contributor

Great bag.  Got the gray and really like the heathered look and fabric feel.  Holds a lot and very well organized.   The strap is perfect in width and length allowance.  The zippers look sturdy. Love all the compartments.   
I'm very pleased.   

Honored Contributor

@aunt bea I received my yellow TSV LUG today and I am very happy. You are correct, however, and it is a bit deeper color than I was hoping for, but is truly fine for my needs. It does, indeed, have a tad of mustard color, but to my eyes (out in the sunshine), it doesn't have enough of the mustard tinge to bother me. I help it up to my yellow clothes and they blended well with the handbag.

Also love how much you can get in what I consider a small handbag. I can fit lots and lots in this bag. Will be using it quite often.

Now waiting for the blue/white diamond TSV.

Honored Contributor

Received the Rosewood TSV today and I like it.  It is definitely a deep red not a true red.  I consider it a good bag for Fall.  Trying to figure out how to explain it but can't quite figure it out.  I'll be keeping it and will wait until Fall to use it.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL , 

I also received the rosewood Ranger. The color is exactly as I had hoped it would be. 

I agree with you, in that this is a pretty color for fall. The maple leaf lining adds to the fall feeling in this choice. 

The rosewood color reminds me of a pretty fall leaf you might find in late October. 

Regular Contributor

@World Traveler  so glad you love the bag!  I took your suggestion and took it outside in the sunshine (what we had in between  the snow!) and it was a brighter yellow.  Going to switch out my purse this weekend.  Hope you love your blue and white one.  I'm looking for a red return or new stock to use for fall and winter.  

Honored Contributor

@aunt bea Me too! I could use something new for Fall/Winter. I have many LUG handbags, but have been more general in the past as far as color.......something that would go with many things. Now I am getting more specific, like with the yellow.

Honored Contributor

Received the Blue/White TSV handbag and loving it! I plan to use it tomorrow with an all white outfit I am wearing.

Today I am using the yellow TSV and it looks great with my yellow and hunter green outfit.

Great TSV!!!