Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

I was thinking of also getting the Rosewood along with the yellow I purchased. I can't tell......do you think it is a true red, which is what I want? Or is it leaning more toward a burgundy?

@beach-mom 

Hi @World Traveler ! I don't know the color exactly. I don't think it's a true red, but I hope it's not a burgundy. Maybe someone who already has this color in another bag can help us. I hope it's the shade of a "fall" red, like you would see in a leaf that dropped to the ground during the fall season!

Your yellow is beautiful- so bright happy!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@JudyL Be sure to let me know what you think of Rosewood once you get it. It looks really yummy in depth of color. Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I own the original Ranger in black and use it every day. It is so easy to carry and holds masks and a water bottle, sunglasses and more. I am addicted to the top handle. I leave the strap on as well. This Ranger and the Scoop are my favorite lugs. I ordered the yellow for summer because I wear a lot of blue/ navy and yellow is the color compliment to blue. The flowers are so small so it doesn't read as a busy print. No more heavy bags for me.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@JudyL Be sure to let me know what you think of Rosewood once you get it. It looks really yummy in depth of color. Smiley Happy

@World Traveler 

I'll let you know about the Rosewood.  Please let me know about the yellow - I didn't get it because I just thought it would be too bright for me but it may look different in person.  Didn't want to get it and then have to send it back.

Esteemed Contributor

Being disabled I don't go anywheee often. If I did though this is really cute. This is the perfect bag to take to amusement parks, zoo. or even use it as a small diaper bag. Would fit a couple diapers or necessities you need for a baby if your goinf through a zoo or amusement park.

Valued Contributor

This is for summer for me, so I bought the white. It doesn't clash with most of my clothes, and if I do wear a print, with only two colors on the bag, it won't look bizarre. I usually buy solids, didn't want these solid colors, and liked the bright yellow, but it was too bright for me.

Esteemed Contributor

This would make a really nice baby shower gift. Then fill it with baby essentials. Stuff like  a and d, maybe some baby rattles or toys, a sleeper or a couple outfits. Moms with babies could  then use this when they run errands or small trips. Although I know a lot of people with babies keep stuff in their cars at all times so they aren't dragging a diaper bag around. 

Frequent Contributor

@beach-mom

@World Traveler

I like the color selections they have for this Lug, but in the original presentation it was difficult to determine the exact colors. The lights & filters made them all look over saturated and brighter than I believe they really are.

The Bouquet Yellow looks NEON yellow on my tv/iPad! I really like this one, but not in neon. The Rosewood red looks like a beautiful ruby red, but I don't think that's the actual color. In the video with Amy, it looks like a rust red. The yellow looks more buttery. The presentation videos included on the order page also have the colors look different.

I bought a Lug awhile back (my first) in Concord Grape which looked fantastic on air (purple blue/tanzanite). When I received it it was more of a muted dark purple which was really disappointing. The Shibori Purple looks like a deep rich purple with shades of lavender. On the online order page, it looks more muted and boring. I really wish we could see the actual colors presented.

I hope everyone loves what they ordered!

Regular Contributor

I ordered the Bouquet Yellow...it's just so bright & happy buuuut then I cancelled it.  I just know I won't use it much.  I don't wear yellow and I tend to be too matchy matchy to ever just throw caution to the wind and wear it with some random outfit it doesn't really go with and then there's the matching shoe issue!! Smiley Happy  I did also order the white, purple shibori & rosewood red.  At least I know I'll use them.

Trusted Contributor

@PinkMomi wrote:

@beach-mom

@World Traveler

I like the color selections they have for this Lug, but in the original presentation it was difficult to determine the exact colors. The lights & filters made them all look over saturated and brighter than I believe they really are.

The Bouquet Yellow looks NEON yellow on my tv/iPad! I really like this one, but not in neon. The Rosewood red looks like a beautiful ruby red, but I don't think that's the actual color. In the video with Amy, it looks like a rust red. The yellow looks more buttery. The presentation videos included on the order page also have the colors look different.

I bought a Lug awhile back (my first) in Concord Grape which looked fantastic on air (purple blue/tanzanite). When I received it it was more of a muted dark purple which was really disappointing. The Shibori Purple looks like a deep rich purple with shades of lavender. On the online order page, it looks more muted and boring. I really wish we could see the actual colors presented.

I hope everyone loves what they ordered!

I also find that colors on my TV are brighter -- even clothes.  Have been disappointed when I was expecting a bright or jewel- tone, only to receive a duller, darker color.

Appreciate the comments here.  The bag seems very functional (she got me with pen holders!), but I'm not sure. Seems big for a crossover, which makes me wonder if it would"thump" against me!   North-south orientation not my favorite either.  Hmmmm.