Contributor

So disappointed.  I love Lug bags and was looking forward to the tsv but not a fan of this one. Oh well, I'll watch to see other bags that they present. 

Trusted Contributor

I have this in the older version and I do love it. I could be persueded to buy it again, but not crazy about any of the colors. I like the grey but not tempted enough to buy. 

Respected Contributor

I also have the Ranger in the first version and I found it is the perfect travel bag.   Mine is still in really good shape (it hasn’t traveled much for the past year ☹️) so I can’t really justify buying another.  I think the prints on the TSV are very pretty.  I’m carrying the Trolley crossbody now which is a bit smaller than the Ranger but also has a handle in addition to the crossbody strap. I find grabbing the handle very handy at times.  

Respected Contributor

Love the prints. Considering it. The more i look at it the more it looks like a lunch bag. Or a little back pack. Those of you who have this style, do you carry it as your every day bag or only as a travel bag 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

@surrey wrote:

So disappointed.  I love Lug bags and was looking forward to the tsv but not a fan of this one. Oh well, I'll watch to see other bags that they present. 

What don't you like about it?

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

Love the prints. Considering it. The more i look at it the more it looks like a lunch bag. Or a little back pack. Those of you who have this style, do you carry it as your every day bag or only as a travel bag 

@fairydogmother 

I don't travel anymore, nor do I intend to in the future, so Lug is what I carry daily. I used to only carry large leather bags until they not only got too heavy for me, but I realized that I never actually used 80% of what I carried in them while I was out.

I currently carry a Compass, which is somewhat similar in size and style. I love that I have a place for everything I need without having to use a separate cosmetic bag or hunt through the whole purse to find a pen or my checkbook.  

I'm going to get this Ranger but want to wait until I see the on-air presentation to get a complete view of all the inside compartments.

Respected Contributor

@geezerette I'm also waiting to see it. Want the perspective of seeing how it looks against a live person. Especially the width. I have two favorite prints picked out already. 

Harmonize the World
Contributor

It looks like a lunch bag to me.  

Honored Contributor

@surrey wrote:

It looks like a lunch bag to me.  

Same here....or a mini backpack.

Contributor
I am passing on it too! I do use a lug for travel either the Flapper or Boxcar. Love the snap minut wallet for travel too! I do use the Tandem snap wallet for every day. Looking at the envelopes but it seems high in price