Honored Contributor

@JudyL Oh yes! I put all sorts of things in there. I always have my Lug wallet inside and there is plenty of room on top of that.

Today, besides my wallet, I put two different newspapers (in one of the outside pockets along with my iPad), two Lock and Lock (small) contains for lunch (inside), a water bottle inside (although there is a place on the outside for that), a small bag of personal things like clippers, nail file, lipstick, etc., my dark glasses and case (inside). 

Then I stopped off at Starbucks and put a bunch of napkins inside the bag, put a Reader's Digest inside, and also a small crystal dish I wanted to show someone at work.

After putting all those things inside, I still have room for more! 

Because there is so much room inside the bag, I rarely use the outside pockets. I do use the outside pocket that is dedicated for the cell phone (soft lining), and once in a while I will put my keys in one of the small outside pockets. But mostly the keys stay on my desk because I need them to get into different buildings and rooms here at work. The outside has pockets for water bottles and/or a small umbrella.

I have never used the long strap; I just use the handles. But would use the long strap if I took it on a trip. I so want to get a lighter colored one to use during the summer, but I don't see one that I like. I thought they had a soft pink/pearl, but don't see it now.

The camo would not go with my work clothes.

Be sure to let me know what you decide!

Super Contributor

The next Lug TS is Friday May 25...its called “ Mini Puddle Jumper “...I’m wondering how much smaller this mini version is.....compared to the orginial Puddle Jumper ...

the one without wheels....

Super Contributor

@TVLand

If you go on YouTube and search Mini puddle jumper, there are Q presentations on the prior patterns. Some of the videos compare it to the original PJ without wheels. The one with Leah does.

Super Contributor

@World Traveler the brushed pearl looks kind of pinky lavender on my screen, but I'm not sure that is accurate.

Honored Contributor

@Grnidkjun Thanks for mentioning the brushed pearl; I just ordered it! ha! Wanted something lighter for the summer months. This will do just fine. Heart

Super Contributor
I’m tempted but when I first click on it very quickly before the page fully loads I see a one star review. Then it loads and there are no reviews. 😡 I’m tempted but will wait for the presentation
Contributor

i say go for it!  i have the original mini PJ and it is fabulous.  i bought a darker grey color.  love it so much want to order a lighter for summer.  

Respected Contributor

I ordered the Flamingo print.  I think it will be perfect.

Respected Contributor

I won't be ordering this bag because I don't really need it, but I have the Lug Ace bag, and I LOVE it. What sets it apart from other bags is how lightweight it is and the organization.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Super Contributor

Couldn't resist, ordered it in concord to see if it will work well worth the Dlsr camera and lenses.

Also ordered the tandem 2 wallet in same color. Looks like it may work better than the Vera wallets for everything and the larger cell phone.