Super Contributor

Ami was on a couple weeks ago, and a caller asked if the PJ wheelie was coming back, and she giggled, and say, maybe soon?   So, I am thinking it will be the PJ Wheelie.  I hope they get some of their other bags back in stock, slim pickens right now.

Occasional Contributor

Item number f13383 is a puddle jumper wheelie. I saw it when I was looking through the list of new items. I am thinking that this means that something else will be the tsv for the 25th.

New Contributor

F13166 Found it accidentally Googling the mini puddle jumper because I missed the one they had a while back. http://www.qvc.com/Lug-Quilted-Day-Bag---Mini-Puddle-Jumper-2.product.F13166.html?colorId=849&sizeId...

Respected Contributor

@dogmom42  Thank you!  I have been wanting the mini Puddle Jumper and I love the new flamingo print.  I use the Carousel as my everyday bag.  It is small, but holds everything I need.

Super Contributor

I have a love/hate relationship with Lug.  I love my smaller crossbody that I use when walking the dog or hiking, love my convertible backpack for when I travel, but absolutely hate the shoulder bag that I purchased to use every day commuting to my job in Manhattan - the bag has all I need - lots of pockets, etc. but never stays up on my shoulder, no matter what material my top is that day! 

Super Contributor

Wondering if this would make a good camera bag and hold a couple lenses and a Canon  selphy portable printer.

Honored Contributor

@Grnidkjun I have the mini puddle jumper and, yes, it can hold a camera and lenses. Probably a printer too, although I don't know the dimensions of the one you mentioned.

Mine holds so much and I use it almost every day to work. Besides the regular items found in a purse, I put my lunch in the Lug, along with magazines, iPad, etc. I don't even use up all of the outside pockets, so I think you would be safe. Those front pockets would be nice for your lenses.

Mine is polka dot black and I was hoping they would do the polka dot in red. Smiley Sad  The Firecracker is cute though.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

@World Traveler - Thank you.. that's very helpful. Now to decide between the pearl/walnut/concord.. I like the solids, but am leaning toward the concord. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

This bag is cute and seems like a good size for a gym bag. I'm looking for a new gym bag since my old Jansport backpack that I think I bought in college (?????) finally has a hole in it. I just need something to carry a towel, water, and my wallet and things. The thing I like about my old backpack is that it had a separate compartment at the bottom where I would put my running shoes. I have the Propeller, which is meant to be a gym bag, but it's a little big for my needs. Decisions, decisions... I also wish the TSV bag came in the camo prints or the Rockstar print. 

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler

I need another LUG bag like I need a whole in the head but this bag looks great for commuting to work on BART - our subway here in the Bay.  Looks like I could use it as a purse/commute bag and therefore not have to carry two separate bags like I do now.  I like that it has a strap for crossbody which I prefer.  Looks like I can carry my breakfast/lunch in it too.  Dang it, I'm not so sure I'm going to be able to resist this.  I just bought a LUG handbag that I love using too.  Would a small handbag fit in the bag for going out to lunch?  Wouldn't want to take the mini out to lunch, it would be too much. 

I would either get the watercolor one, which I have always loved that pattern or the fireworks choice - that one looks fun to me.  Don't know how a pattern can be fun but I like it too.