Frequent Contributor
When is the next TSV? I love my crossbody bag that was a tsv before Christmas. I wish they would bring it back in more colors brown, and olive.
Esteemed Contributor

I love Lug.  I buy and give as gifts to my daughters as well as buy one or two for myself.  Wondering myself what is next.  

Respected Contributor

Is that the Flapper? I love mine! The Wings is another great crossbody for when I need to carry more things than the Flapper will hold.

Valued Contributor

I love my Lug too. The Jamboree is a larger bag but is the best organized of any other one I have seen. A smaller version of that would be perfect. 

Respected Contributor

Does anyone have the Flutter crossbody; if so let us know your opinion about size etc.  I need one and wonder about this style--there are only 2 prints left in stock!  Would love to see it in more prints....

Frequent Contributor

I love Lug too!!  However.....I just bought a Gondola in grass.  The very first time I used it the strap broke!  So disappointed cuz I was at a school function at the time.   I had to carry the Gondola under my arm the rest of the day.  I didn't even stuff it.   Love the size and the light weight of this bag tho.  Thankfully the strap broke within the 30 days so now I'm going to exchange for a new one.   Sure wish the fireworks pattern was still available!!!

Occasional Contributor

Lug is the TSV on 5-25. Hope it's something bigger than the last one!!!

Frequent Contributor
Oh Thank you for the update!😀
Trusted Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

Does anyone have the Flutter crossbody; if so let us know your opinion about size etc.  I need one and wonder about this style--there are only 2 prints left in stock!  Would love to see it in more prints....

I got it in Heather Grey when it was a OTO.  I can fit a large sun glasses case, and a medium wallet in the main part with ease.  I have a couple other small things in the main compartment, as well.  I was surprised that with all the pockets it has, I don't have to leave anything behind when I use the Flutter.  I was very happy with the size, and the color!  

Frequent Contributor
Any clue what the TSV is on the 25th? I signed up for email notifications but never get any!!