Trusted Contributor

Lug TSV with initial Charm (the charm is NOT missing!).

[ Edited ]

I thought I would post about the recent Lug TSV with the initial charm.  I purchased a bag as a gift and received it on Saturday.  Very nice bag which should make a nice personalized gift with the initial. 

Of course, I spent about 5 minutes immediately inspecting the bag, checking for the two straps and searching every pocket inside and out for the inital.  No initial.  So, I looked through every single pocket, and there are many, a second time, all the while thinking I would now have to call customer service.  Will they be able to just send an initial?  Will I have to go through the annoying process of returning?  Fortunately, my daughter had the presence of mind to open the plastic pocket with the packing slip and, lo and behold, it was inside the paperwork.  This is the last place I would have looked!  However, I would have noticed it if I needed the return form.  However, I often just throw way the plastic bag and all, as I know many of us do.

I doubt customer service has been informed of this and I am sure they are fielding hundreds of calls from people wondering where the initial is (and assuming it was not included with the bag).  I checked the item on QVC and there are tons of comments in the reviews of how the initial is missing.  Also, in the question section.  Several people have answered there, but I thought I would post here in case no one happened to go to the item page.

I hope this helps save someone some aggravation and having to go through an unnecessary return!

Gloria 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lug TSV with initial Charm (the charm is NOT missing!).

Thank you so much for posting.  I ordered that purse too, but have not received it yet.  Now I know where to look for my initial.  You saved me some much NOT needed aggravation!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Thank you @GloriBee  - I'm expecting my order this week. Appreciate your notification 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@GloriBee   Glad your daughter fount the charm.

BTW- I believe I have never used the QVC return label, but I ALWAYS open the plastic bags -  they always have too much info in them to toss in my garbage.   name, address, QVC number, info about source of payment.  

Trusted Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

Thank you so much for posting.  I ordered that purse too, but have not received it yet.  Now I know where to look for my initial.  You saved me some much NOT needed aggravation!

You're welcome!  I am so happy I was able to help you!  Smiley Indifferent

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Thank you @GloriBee  - I'm expecting my order this week. Appreciate your notification 

My pleasure!  Happy to be of help!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@GloriBee   Glad your daughter found the charm.

BTW- I believe I have never used the QVC return label, but I ALWAYS open the plastic bags -  they always have too much info in them to toss in my garbage.   name, address, QVC number, info about source of payment.  

I am glad she found it, too.  Good point!  I actually do pull out the paperwork before throwing away the bag or box, but I know some just throw the whole thing out.  I don't need this gift until July, so I just placed it back in the original packaging.  

Regular Contributor

That is a very strange place to put the charm.

I returned the purse because I didn't like the vinly it is made of.  I'm done with LUG purses - this is the 3rd one I tried and have not liked any of them.

Trusted Contributor

@Denise in PA wrote:

That is a very strange place to put the charm.

I returned the purse because I didn't like the vinly it is made of.  I'm done with LUG purses - this is the 3rd one I tried and have not liked any of them.

I agree!  Super strange place!  Of course, when it was presented, no one mentioned this, but I am sure Ami & the hosts had no idea it would be packaged and sent out this way.  

New Contributor

Hi...I was going to call CS about the "missing" charm but then noted that another poster in the Review Section for the bag included the information about the location of the charm.  I did notify CS about this in anticipation of their receiving numerous calls!