Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I have way too much makeup, hair, and skincare products that I don't use much due to the pandemic. I am going to do a purge soon, but I know I won't fit everything into the three bags. I have the Joy Mangano bags I keep stuff in, but they have seen better days! Do most of you use these bags for traveling or do you use them for everyday use?

Some are for travel. Others for beauty products, manicure items. In listening to Amy Richter's presentation, I got more ideas from her. Can use one for corralling all of my device cables, chargers etc.  Might use one for hair stuff. 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

I am trying to talk myself out of ordering.  I want them, but I absolutely do not need them.  I've got way too many travel cosmetic bags as it is.  But they are so cute!  I also like that you can wipe them out if something leaks. 

Honored Contributor

So, this is me just being nit picky, but I love how the hosts say this is $64, it is closer to $65 at $64.98. Also saying this is less than half off, what by 2 cents? I decided I really don't need this and will pass on it. 

Respected Contributor

I ended up ordering one for a gift.  I'm thinking that if I get other suggestions for this person I could always find a use for this myself!! LOL

Respected Contributor

I Did get the pair of bottle carriers.  Perfect because my DH always complains when we have to carry in a wine bottle with no carrier - This is perfect gift to him (and me... no more bellyaching that we don't have one)!  
But I already have a trolly and don't travel much anyway, so no TSV- 

Super Contributor

Not me.  I was hoping to see a new crossbody bag with new prints and new colors.  

Contributor
My mother is always asking me for ideas for Christmas. I was longing for this set even though I didn't NEED it, which made it the perfect item for my Christmas list. Can't wait to see which pattern she picked!
Esteemed Contributor

Nope, passed.  I have never liked the trolley or have a need for it.