Valued Contributor

What is the difference between the Puddle jumper 2 and the Lug TSV being shown today?  Is the bag the same or different.  I know it comes with the packable but I just bought the Puddle jumper 2 and want to know if I should return it for the TSV.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lug TSV vs Puddlejumper 2

Not sure on this, but I think the Puddle Jumper 2 could be worn as a backpack. Hopefully, someone else will correct me if I am wrong on this.

Honored Contributor

@toria wrote:

What is the difference between the Puddle jumper 2 and the Lug TSV being shown today?  Is the bag the same or different.  I know it comes with the packable but I just bought the Puddle jumper 2 and want to know if I should return it for the TSV.

@toria  This question has been asked and answered in the Q & A on the TSV listing.

Valued Contributor

Thanks.  I am happy with my puddlejumper 2 even though it was more money because it has some features I like.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

The TSV is the puddle jumper 2 - same bag - you just get the additional one with it. It cannot be worn as a backpack. There is a version of the PJ that is a backpack but this isn't it.

Honored Contributor

@ctinaw wrote:

The TSV is the puddle jumper 2 - same bag - you just get the additional one with it. It cannot be worn as a backpack. There is a version of the PJ that is a backpack but this isn't it.

@ctinaw  The extra bag does not have the framework and is not the same as the puddlejumper, as I understood the demonstrations and description.