Contributor
What could it be? Lol
Honored Contributor

Lug Puddle Jumper Travel Bag with packable Carry-All

f12758.jpg

Honored Contributor

I'm very interested in LUG products but don't need a weekender and will wait for them to bring in a LUG cross body purse... Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Frequent Contributor

Check out ebags. I just bought 2 lug purses--one going back because it's smaller than I thought.  Also ck Amazon.  They don't have as many colors or any patterns, but prices are pretty good.  

Respected Contributor

I have the puddle jumper. It does hold alot. It is very heavy when full.

Respected Contributor

I also find those little square pockets a waste of space. not my favorite bag...sorry I spent the money. Too heavy and pockets not useful.

Honored Contributor

I don't know why, but this brand doesn't interest me in the least.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I have the Propeller bag. I bought it to carry on the plane with me recently.  While I liked the bag and it served its purpose, I'm not interested in another.

My husband said the bag "got on his nerves" (LOL) because there were pockets everywhere and he couldn't find anything I had put in there. 

As an aside, I didn't have mine jammed full so the weight was very manageable.  Any bag has the potential to be heavy depending on what you put in it.  The bag itself is not heavy at all when empty. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

I have the Propeller bag. I bought it to carry on the plane with me recently.  While I liked the bag and it served its purpose, I'm not interested in another.

My husband said the bag "got on his nerves" (LOL) because there were pockets everywhere and he couldn't find anything I had put in there. 

As an aside, I didn't have mine jammed full so the weight was very manageable.  Any bag has the potential to be heavy depending on what you put in it.  The bag itself is not heavy at all when empty. 

I've never bought a Lug product, but I might at some point. They appear to be a quality product and are not a "QVC brand", which appeals to me.

It's all about the use factor for the buyer. I have bought Travelon bags before only to find that the pockets as on that bag were useless to me for various reasons. But as we all know, QVC's demos of any kind of bag are severely lacking as far as features and functionality.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Occasional Contributor

Looking at this TSV vs .the Lug North-South that is marked down on clearance price. Can anyone recommend one over the other -- and why?

Also, does anyone have that blue camo?  Can't decide if I love it or hate it.  lol  What color is the interior?

Thanks.