Honored Contributor

I have the first one---the one QVC initially brought out. 

What a mistake...it's cute, but I've never carried it.  LOL

Waste of money.

I do have the other longer bag that was a TSV--good for carryon.  

The TSV looks a lot like the one I initially bought.  I won't buy this one.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

I don't know why, but this brand doesn't interest me in the least.

I have the Propeller bag. I bought it to carry on the plane with me recently.  While I liked the bag and it served its purpose, I'm not interested in another.

My husband said the bag "got on his nerves" (LOL) because there were pockets everywhere and he couldn't find anything I had put in there. 

As an aside, I didn't have mine jammed full so the weight was very manageable.  Any bag has the potential to be heavy depending on what you put in it.  The bag itself is not heavy at all when empty. 

I feel the same way; I hate a million pockets.

Trusted Contributor

I must be out of the loop, have never heard of this brand. It does not seem particularly appealing to the eye, and if it is heavy...not for me🌻

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the berry, then canceled. The packable looks like it does not have side pockets for water bottles. I have no use for two bags, I just bought into the hype. I have the small pink camo purse and the water bottle slot is small and the bag sits sideways when used. I will just keep what I have. If Oprah recommends it I'm not interested.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lug TSV next Friday

[ Edited ]

I find the very name, Lug, off putting and wouldn't carry something with that logo on it. To me, the bag itself is most unattractive; even the prints, except for the red with dots, look cheap and unappealing.

Regular Contributor

That's what I thought. I like the bag, however, I know I will pack it heavyand  I'll be stuck carrying it.   Passing on this one. 

Betty

Super Contributor

That's how I feel, Betty.    

Respected Contributor

I have it and your husband is right...too many pockets ( some too small to be useful). Not well designed in my opinion. I was always searching for things and it is too heavy when fully packed with shoes etc.