Esteemed Contributor

THANK YOU!

RESORT BLACK IS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR, ALTHOUGH I DO LIKE THE WHITE DIAMOND.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Lug TSV April

[ Edited ]

I am definitely ordering the Resort Black and maybe the Bouquet  Yellow 

Contributor

I purchased the resort black and purple shibori.

Super Contributor

I ordered the bouquet yellow and flamingo mint.  Beautiful colors for spring and summer.  
all colors are awesome.  Hard to pick just one.  

Respected Contributor

Cool!  I got Ranger/Rodeo last year and love them!  But don't need another.  It's a good deal, and fun new fabrics! Enjoy- 💝👏🏼

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Here is a photo of the Ranger and Rodeo 2 from sometime back. Don't know if the colors will be the same; probably not. But if this is the TSV, at least you know what they look like.

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 3.45.48 PM.png

I bought 2 last year - the white floral and the black - so don't need anymore.   Although the yellow option did catch my eye but don't think I'd ever carry a bag that bright.  Anyway, hope you all enjoy yours!

Respected Contributor

Ohhhh! Love the Resort Black and the flamingo mint or whatever it's called. Since I live in Florida would that  flamingo mint be over the top tropical or just right?? What do you think?

Harmonize the World
Super Contributor

@fairydogmother Florida and flamingos are perfect for a handbag. Ami and her hubby &kids moved to Florida.  That's given her the inspiration for the tropical prints.  They're beautiful.  Enjoy your new bags!

Honored Contributor

The shape of this TSV gives me a lunch bag vibe.

Respected Contributor

@Infinite Mom 47 wrote:

@fairydogmother Florida and flamingos are perfect for a handbag. Ami and her hubby &kids moved to Florida.  That's given her the inspiration for the tropical prints.  They're beautiful.  Enjoy your new bags!

Thanks. They live in Orlando i believe. Ok next question-do you lugnuts carry the prints with everything you wear? Does it bother you to mix prints and colors? 

Harmonize the World