Contributor

Any ideas what the Lug TSV will be? Thank you 

Occasional Contributor

F14466 for $51.72.  It's a crossbody, new style.  It's up now for purchase.

Respected Contributor

F14466 Lug crossbody and phone pouch

Respected Contributor

Cute..I like it. I've been on a bit of a LUG buying spree since 2021...new to owning any...but have bought about 6 items off their LUGLives on FB and their app. Wearing my blush pink Swivel all summer and enjoying that. Got them all for good prices.

I'm tempted but not only did I do a little Lug shopping this spring, but also bought a Baggalini crossbody, an Aimee Katzenburg crossbody last year, and I have a new, repeat purchase of a Joy Susan wallet crossbody, my staple, that I still haven't used.

Seeing a theme? I prefer lightweight and hands-free these days!

So I'm good. But I do like this set! Smiley Happy #tempted #tryingtobegoodthismonth Anyone who buys~enjoy!

Trusted Contributor

Cute but too much like the two carousels I already own, and don't care for the separate phone pouch at all. 

Esteemed Contributor

That is a really cute set and I like the idea of the phone pouch too.  I'm not buying  though as I've already got a few Lug bags I use to travel.  Last one I bought though started to tear at the zipper, kind of scared me away from future purchasing, they are not inexpensive bags.  Not sure if the quality is there any longer.

Respected Contributor

Re: Lug TSV 7/17/21

[ Edited ]

@LindaSal wrote:

That is a really cute set and I like the idea of the phone pouch too.  I'm not buying  though as I've already got a few Lug bags I use to travel.  Last one I bought though started to tear at the zipper, kind of scared me away from future purchasing, they are not inexpensive bags.  Not sure if the quality is there any longer.

@LindaSal  I've seen more than a few reviews mention tearing. I've looked at the bag I'm carrying this summer, and while I like it, I do wonder for how long it will look good...maybe a couple years. Whether it tears or not, the nylon will dirty over time I'm sure.

Whereas I have other handbags, of all materials, faux leather, canvas, woven straw, leather, that I've carried for years and years, still looking good. But, ultimately...leather lasts the best. That said, I'm much preferring other materials lately because I just want lightweight. I've never liked "lugging" (unintended pun) around a heavy handbag.

I too think I have enough Lug now. I do think many of them, for what they are, are overpriced. That's why I only bought the discounted ones on LugLive. I also am not a fan of her prints. I don't mind a printed look, occasionally, but her particular ones are not that fashionable to me. I mostly have Lug solids...bought just two, subtle prints, but use them less. Got the leopard berry Roundabout, I figure I'll use in fall. And the Floral multi Can Can for a fun summer "neutral" as it has a washy kind of neutral print in navy, tan, white, black, blush. That's enough Lug for me!

Contributor
I'm newer to Lug and have been looking forward to this TSV. Bought the gray but maybe I need the jungle print, because what grown woman doesn't need a lemur on her purse? Maybe I'll get both. Love the phone pouch. My newly reopened outdoor theater is limiting bag size so that will be just perfect.
Respected Contributor

I own her Carousel XL crossbody in two colors.  Black and Copper.  I love these bags because they simplified my life by having a bag that's lightweight and carries all the essentials and more.  My daughter loves the Ranger/Rodeo crossbody and has two colors, Gray and the Navy Floral.  

Though this new bag resembles the Carousel, I'm not inclined to need or use the phone carry case that's part of it.  So, it will be a no for me. 

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

I am really interested in this bag.  I love the phone pouch idea.  It keeps the phone clean all the time.  I have a small bag that has this and love it.  This would be great for the upcoming state fair and other festivals that have started not to  mentioned some planned trips.  I love the tropical but not a fan of the animals on it.