Honored Contributor

It's a pass for me...

I use a 21 yr old flip phone and I also prefer the organization set-up of the scoop and carousels.

Esteemed Contributor

@amyb I feel the same as you regarding carrying heavy bags.  I mostly carry smaller crossbody's in leather or canvas.  They hold enough stuff without overwhelming me or my shoulder!  I also have a couple of solid Lug bags and one print, it's the one with sea shells and star fish, I couldn't resist it.........I have a small group of friends and we call ourselves the starfish club, just good fun, we all wear starfish earrings when together.  LOL     As I stated before I only use my Lugs when I travel.   Enjoy your bags Smiley Happy

Contributor

I too have bought multiple lugs on Lug live. The colors in this selection do not interest me. I am looking for flamingo navy.  For those purchasing enjoy your new lug.

Super Contributor

I ordered the Shibori wine.  Looks really nice!

Respected Contributor

Re: Lug TSV 7/17/21

[ Edited ]

I have 2 Carousels, a Carousel XL and a cute Ranger/Rodeo  (that is unused) . I am a Lugnut because  they are lightweight and cleverly designed, and I have never had a quality issue. But I have plenty, and I don't  care for any of the color choices for this TSV ! Trying to be good this time! But enjoy! They are great and fun! 

Honored Contributor

The 2.25" depth is not for me...too shallow, meaning items will have to stack on top of each other. Not crazy about the color choices either and I'm not really seeing the point of the pouch which would take up most of the bag.

Respected Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

@amyb I feel the same as you regarding carrying heavy bags.  I mostly carry smaller crossbody's in leather or canvas.  They hold enough stuff without overwhelming me or my shoulder!  I also have a couple of solid Lug bags and one print, it's the one with sea shells and star fish, I couldn't resist it.........I have a small group of friends and we call ourselves the starfish club, just good fun, we all wear starfish earrings when together.  LOL     As I stated before I only use my Lugs when I travel.   Enjoy your bags Smiley Happy

@LindaSal I totally don't blame you on the stars & shells...that one has tempted me and would be cute for all summer...but it was never shown in a bag I was wanting. That's sounds like fun, your "starfish club."  

Honored Contributor

I love Lug bags.  They're all I carry in the past few years after giving up my big heavy leather bags and wallets.  (Which I hated to do!)  My current favorite is the Compass.

But this TSV is a pass for me.  Too small and I'm not into the phone accessory thingy.  And I also prefer the solid colors rather than prints.

But I will be watching the shows for other new products and/or colors.

Super Contributor

Just wish there were more colors/patterns.  The chosen ones are dull to me and the peacock and mystic ones look so similar.

I like the idea, very clever, but wish we had more color choices.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

The 2.25" depth is not for me...too shallow, meaning items will have to stack on top of each other. Not crazy about the color choices either and I'm not really seeing the point of the pouch which would take up most of the bag.

I agree about how much room that pouch would take up.  Maybe meant to be a separate thing?

I love that it has a pen holder!!!  lol  Not sure I'll buy, though.

I don't buy a lot of Lug, but I do love the large and small Trolleys, which I got at a great price as a TSV last year.  Hope they do it again -- it would make a great gift!