Honored Contributor

@ShopperL   Wow -- I think you're so right!  I missed that, thank you.  Even better Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

My three regular trolleys are different patterns -- one for makeup, one for all my extra makeup brushes, and the 3rd for my hair products.

I keep them all on the same shelf inside my linen closet in my bathroom.  I can instantly grab what I need without a second guess. That was supremely important when I was still going into the office.

The downside to that is that I'm running out of patterns I like.  Lug has discontinued a lot of their earlier patterns/colors. Most of their new ones are not to my liking at all.  Too many whimsical & florals for me.  

Long gone are the days of their camo berry, or the green & orange camo.

Regular Contributor
Thanks careful shopper! That’s a wonderful idea that I hadn’t even thought of, so I ordered it and will gift the other bags. And ladies, this same set is on the Lug website for $130!
Respected Contributor

I have a trolley.  I don't think it's an XL, it was a gift from a while ago.  It's great for travel.  Can really get a lot in there.  The two other bags, parasail and dolly aren't anything special (to me).  I already have something similar to those.  But, down the road, I'd like to get another trolley.

Esteemed Contributor

Not for me.  I have a Lug that has fallen apart because of the stitching.

Respected Contributor

I'm tempted but I really don't need this.  If they had this in Flamingo Black I would probably buy it though to go with other bags I have.  I have recently purchased the caddy, which is cute, but will really not hold many full size products.  The Dolly in this package looks like it would hold more.  They should sell it separately.  

I can't figure out about their colors.  There just seems to be no rhyme or reason about what items are offered in what colors. 

Respected Contributor

I've ordered the set in Emerald Shibori. It will coordinate well with my Trolly and mini, which are a teal tropical floral print. Already planning how I want to use these organizers. 

Harmonize the World