Super Contributor

Re: Lug Crossbody Bag TSV 4/30

Nice bag and a pretty decent price as well. I like several of the options but leaning toward the black/black stripe choice as my favorite. I am glad the initial can be removed but I just don't get why it is there to begin with...looks weird to me. I will wait for this to be presented before deciding. Hoping for some other new bags on the TSV day though...would love to see more of the bright colors...have missed out on the previous ones.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

COOL BAG!

WAS WONDERNG FOR THOSE WHO ORDERED, DID YOU GET YOUR FIRST NAME INITIAL OR LAST NAME?  I ALWAYS SEEM TO GET MY MARRIED LAST NAME INITIAL FOR EVERYTHING.  THAT WAY OTHER MEMBERS OF THE FAMILY CAN USE IT.  THINKING FOR A GIFT FOR MY DAUGHTER IN LAW FOR HER BIRTHDAY NEXT MONTH,  WHO HAS A DAUGHTER.

THANKS AND HAVE A GREAT EVENING!!!

@weezer111 - I know what you're saying, because I'm the same way with my initials. How wonderful these will be as gifts! This time though it just seems to me that getting the initial of my first name would be better.

It's just a matter of personal choice, but this will be my bag. My friends will be with me when I carry it. I just think it will be more personal to me to have the initial of my first name.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

THANK YOU BEACH-MOM.

KINDA THINKING LIKE YOU FOR THE HANDBAG.

IT IS A GREAT GIFTING ITEM.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR KIND RESPONSE!

ENJOY YOUR EVENING!!!

Esteemed Contributor

ABF2C1ED-B5D2-4CBB-A1C5-4B0C66FA2318.jpeg798502C8-D88D-44CE-971B-95B3CBF238FA.jpeg

@fairydogmother wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

Too expensive, and I don't like the material. I bought almost the same bag a couple of years ago with a really nice fabric, for under $40.

How about showing us a photo of this "almost the same bag". I'd love to see it. 

Respected Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

ABF2C1ED-B5D2-4CBB-A1C5-4B0C66FA2318.jpeg798502C8-D88D-44CE-971B-95B3CBF238FA.jpeg

@fairydogmother wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

Too expensive, and I don't like the material. I bought almost the same bag a couple of years ago with a really nice fabric, for under $40.

Very nice. The new one, Flare 2, has had more features added and is larger. So there's something for everyone. 

Harmonize the World
Trusted Contributor

You’re right it is very similar! I wish they offered the color of your bag now! 🥰 Thank you!! 😊
Trusted Contributor

Thank you!! You’re right your bag looks so much like the TSV. Wish your color was offered. It’s a soft neutral color that would go great with everything. I’m not much on pattern bags because I don’t wear a lot of solid colors. Thanks again for sharing!
Respected Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@rockygems123 

@SFGIANTSGIRL 

Thank you both.  I hadn't watched the video. 🤭

I think I'll probably pass on this one.  I have my eye on an old style that they've brought back on the Lug site that I may end up getting instead.

@geezerette 

Which other one are you considering?

Respected Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

COOL BAG!

WAS WONDERNG FOR THOSE WHO ORDERED, DID YOU GET YOUR FIRST NAME INITIAL OR LAST NAME?  I ALWAYS SEEM TO GET MY MARRIED LAST NAME INITIAL FOR EVERYTHING.  THAT WAY OTHER MEMBERS OF THE FAMILY CAN USE IT.  THINKING FOR A GIFT FOR MY DAUGHTER IN LAW FOR HER BIRTHDAY NEXT MONTH,  WHO HAS A DAUGHTER.

THANKS AND HAVE A GREAT EVENING!!!

@weezer111 

I went back & forth on the initial thing too, ended up choosing first letter of first name.

Esteemed Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

@fairydogmother wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

Very nice. The new one, Flare 2, has had more features added and is larger. So there's something for everyone. 

I love it because it's so cute and very comfortable. The Crossbody strap is adjustable, and unbelievably comfortable. It's a great price. Thank you for the compliment.