Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lug Crossbody Bag TSV 4/30

A@RescueLover wrote:
You’re right it is very similar! I wish they offered the color of your bag now! 🥰 Thank you!! 😊

Awww.....thank you. It's really comfortable, and lightweight. It's probably my go to bag when I have errands.

Esteemed Contributor

@RescueLover wrote:
Thank you!! You’re right your bag looks so much like the TSV. Wish your color was offered. It’s a soft neutral color that would go great with everything. I’m not much on pattern bags because I don’t wear a lot of solid colors. Thanks again for sharing!

You're very welcome. I like the plain neutral bags as well. I think some of the prints tend to be a little lowered for my taste. But it's a comfortable, lightweight purse overall. I bought it because it was a solid color, and I thought it would go with more of my clothing options. 

Contributor

I ordered the same one. Did you see the matching wallet?

Respected Contributor

@weezer111 If I buy one, will order “U” because it reminds me of a lucky horseshoe! Not really a fan of walking around and advertising my initial. This bag is a little larger then I like but like all the internal features. Also like that it is light weight and cross body.
Honored Contributor

@rockygems123 wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@rockygems123 

@SFGIANTSGIRL 

Thank you both.  I hadn't watched the video. 🤭

I think I'll probably pass on this one.  I have my eye on an old style that they've brought back on the Lug site that I may end up getting instead.

@geezerette 

Which other one are you considering?

@rockygems123 

The Hopscotch (sorry, it won't allow me to post a photo).

It's an older style that was on QVC a long time ago and I wish I had ordered it then.  I prefer the brushed material rather than the shiny stuff that Lug has been using lately.

But I really don't need a new bag anyway.😉

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

My favorite bag is Kipling. They are lightweight and have many compartments. I recently bought a new one with a matching wallet. The sale price was $48.00 ($109.00 original price) and wallet $19.99 ($48.00 original price). I don't like heavy bags or big bags because I am 5'1" and they overwhelm me. I bought it at Macy's when they had their recent sale.

Honored Contributor

The Bouquet yellow and the blue floral are the ones I like.  Love my Ranger  - have 3 of them - so not sure I'll get one of these but they do look nice.

Respected Contributor

Pulled the trigger on the black bag and the red wallet. Woot!🤗

Harmonize the World
New Contributor

I love lug but not a fan of the color choices this time around. I wish they had more solids. I tried going to the website but the bags are at regular price and S&H is so expensive. I guess I'll wait for the next TSV.
Honored Contributor

This is cute but it's an easy pass for me.  I had the Lug Carousel 2 and I have a Lug duffle/overnight bag and I really hate them.  LOL  I ended up selling the Carousel to a resale shop but I still have the overnight bag.

I am not an organizer person.  I know I've said this before but in my quest to be organized with these bags, I don't remember where I put things.  I spend more time zipping and unzipping pockets looking for things that I just get frustrated.  I like a big open space I can just dump things in.  Then I know it's in there somewhere.  Woman Frustrated