Respected Contributor

Today's Special Value - Saturday, April 30, 2022

F-24718 Lug RFID Medium Crossbody with Multi-Strap and Charm - Flare 2

Poppy Red, Camo Taupe, Bouquet Yellow, Love Stripe, Bright Floral, Silver or Black

Initials A to Z

QVC Price: $61.00 TSV Price: $49.98

Honored Contributor

Re: Lug Crossbody Bag TSV 4/30

I like Lug bags so I can't wait to see all the designs and colors!  This is a good price also!  I like these bags because they are sturdy and lightweight!  I've been carrying a blue camo print one with a matching wallet for some time and I love it and always get compliments on it!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@banned again  Thanks for the post.  Always curious to see what they feature.  I have quite a few Lug bags that I LOVE and always use when I travel...  hoping to be able to break them out again sometime soon!  

This one,  at least in this fabric,  looks too much like a make up bag to me.  

Enjoy if you get it. 

Contributor

I have already ordered my bag. If go the link for TSV you will see the bag, it's features and the colors inside and out. I am getting the multi blue stripe. It is the same as the lining in the blue multi dots bags.

Honored Contributor

Really cute all the prints, and I like the size, not a big tote size, just right. Liking the red.

Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of the initial.  Looking closely at the photo it appears that it might be something that you put on yourself.  Does anyone know if the initial is a permanent fixture?

Honored Contributor

bag 

here is the link 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would like to try this brand although I'm happy with my Baggallini which is 9 x 8 x 2. 

This crossbody is too big. 

Esteemed Contributor

Too expensive, and I don't like the material. I bought almost the same bag a couple of years ago with a really nice fabric, for under $40.

Respected Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

I'm not a fan of the initial.  Looking closely at the photo it appears that it might be something that you put on yourself.  Does anyone know if the initial is a permanent fixture?

The initial slides on, so you don't have to have it on, if you don't want too 

Deb