Contributor

I liked the shape and size of the TSV, but I wish that Amy would add additional safeguards to her bags such as those that Travelon offers - locking zippers, slash-proof straps, etc. I decided not to buy it and bought a Travelon purse instead.

I have the Puddle Jumper and have purchased three as gifts, so I guess you could consider me a Lug Nut! The Puddle Jumper has made travel much easier for me - now, I want to buy the Mini Puddle Jumper, but it's not available anymore on QVC. Hope they get a new shipment soon!

Respected Contributor

Thx Equss! That is almost perfect, but I’m in the high School and I carry it all day, so the huge wording would make me stick out like an old broad, lol!  I try to blend in... Take care 👒

New Contributor
I also ordered the travelon F12811 instead. It comes with RFID protection and is half the price.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lug 10/27 TSV?

[ Edited ]

I ordered the tsv, I really liked the purple shade. It annoys me that QVC allowed reviews already, saying the hardware color wears off. This is a brand new LUG style, they couldn't have the bag already. Even if they purchased it via The Insider!  I also never had that happen with my other LUG bags.

Honored Contributor

It's the perfect size for me. I orderd the navy since I almost always wear navy.

Glad they made the strap shoulder adjustable. I cannot wear a strap across my body like that. Just not comfy IMO.

All crossbody bag makers need to take note. We want a shoulder strap plus the 2 1/2" diameter instead of the 1" or so.

Make it a usable size for those of us like me that don't want to carry a suitcase for a handbag.

Honored Contributor

My TSV is still "in processing"; is yours?

I ordered it two days before it was presented.

Valued Contributor

Have not gotten mine yet.  Yes its very disconcerting that people are saying the finish wears off.  I have a lug carousel and have never had a problem with that.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Also it does not seem like they would have had the bag and used it for long enough for the finish to wear off.

Trusted Contributor

I have other Lug bags too and the hardware has never rubbed off.

I got my bag yesterday and I love it. Got the gold. The size is just right for me as I have never carried a large bag. I also always love a crossbody for everyday use so I can be hands free.

Honored Contributor

This is what I posted over in the Travel Forum yesterday, 11/3.

Got my Flapper today, brushed navy. LOVE IT!! I love my Can-Can, but the just-a-little-bit-more space that I am getting with the Flapper is awesome! And I really like the special pocket for the cell phone with the nice lining.

Although I would have preferred one of the prints (which will come out soon, I am sure!), this will work quite well with my Puddle Jumper Wheelie that I got a few months ago and haven't used yet. 

Quite interesting what just a 1/2 inch or so makes when you are trying to put things into a handbag. 

Not sure I will be using the two window pockets for photos or ID, but definitely want to take it on my March trip to Japan. Will probably use my Can-Can for zipping around town, doing errands, etc. 

Very, very happy with this bag!

Also love the matching wallet I got a few days ago! Smiley Happy