Super Contributor
I like Lug bags, the hard to get SOLID ones, especially since I’ve started having back probs. The thing that’s bugging me about the TSV is what the heck is PETA approved vegan leather LOLLLL? PETA approves vinyl now haha?? C’mon 😂
Esteemed Contributor

I think the Lug bag is cute and practicle.  But I'm not ordering because I have tons of bags and purses. I have to be practicle,too.  

All the talk of martronly,elderly, too young, boomer crowd.  I highly doubt anyone spends much time thinking about you and your purse or bag.  Step outta the box you're in. Life's too short for such nonsense.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

There's something about the bag that makes it look like a lunch tote and pardon me for saying this but it looks like a kid's tote bag also. Maybe it's the colors.

Regular Contributor

I agree I never understood the appeal of this line, they look like plastic Kmart bags of old.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

There's something about the bag that makes it look like a lunch tote and pardon me for saying this but it looks like a kid's tote bag also. Maybe it's the colors.

I get what you're saying. I like my Ranger bag but won't replace if it ever wears out. Some of the larger bags look just like diaper bags to me, so no on these. 
I've discovered that I like Baggallini purses and totes. To me they have all the organization of lug without the whimsy or whatever you want to call it. Which is fine by me. 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee   I see what you mean also.  My first thought went to a little girl's woven bicycle basket, complete with charm bar. 

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee when I saw this bag presented the first thing I thought of was a lunch tote. Probably because I have an Old Navylunch tote in this exact same shape. It even has the crossbody and smaller straps like this bag does.

Super Contributor

Love the color palette, the display was attractive, fresh & fun

Contributor

Is anyone still waiting for their TSV to ship?  Mine is still in process.  I also have another Lug product I ordered on 1/27 that is still in process.  

Occasional Contributor

Yes!  It says it shipped 2/11 but there still isn't any tracking info.  I'm getting frustrated!