Contributor
I bought these a couple of years ago. They keep me cool. I’m in Texas. I’m getting another color .
Honored Contributor

Is an issue with wrinkling 

thaks 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Do they shrink?

Contributor
They don’t shrink. Any wrinkles come out when they get put on bed
Respected Contributor

I thought there might be more discussion on this TSV.  I finally have to replace some sheets I loved (which had mixed reviews on QVC because some found them thin but they were SO soft and lasted me for years!) so I'm curious about these.  My other sheets are cotton.  I've never had bamboo sheets.  Care doesn't sound any different.  Softness is important to me and these sound soft.  Is there a downside?  Wish they had free shipping, but I may consider and put on check hold to wait for some reviews. 

Honored Contributor

I know a few who have Bamboo sheets and love them, but get them on Amazon for half the Q price. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Love these sheets

[ Edited ]

Thanks @Shelbelle!  I'll check Amazon.  Smiley Happy

ETA:  Ok, I checked Amazon.  Most are actually more expensive.  Some close in price.  The ones that are less are not 100% Bamboo -- they are 40-60% plus 60-40% Microfiber.  Others are only available in one color, like White or Gray.

Respected Contributor

They Iook cool and soft-  I was thrilled to the Split King (rarely sold). It should fit our 2 side by side TwinXL beds! Yay!  

Respected Contributor

I decided to try them also....for the split king...I think it's a good price IF they are quality and last.

I hope they are not like the last TSV sheets I tried (can't remember the brand or fabric but not bamboo) I washed them 1 time to put on the bed and they had a long rip going down the middle.  They were so low quality I was shocked Q sold them.  

The quality better be "great" ....so many raves about the ones sold 2yrs ago that were bamboo and these are supposed to be them again.  

Esteemed Contributor

I was also looking at the My Pillow dream sheets wondering which would be better...