Occasional Contributor

Love Bethlehem Lights but would like electic cord choice

Please give the option of electric corded as well as battery powered. I like the convenience of battery, but on some places I can still use electricity powered lighting. Then I am not putting batteries into the landfill. and do not have to incur further expense to buy batteries. Why can't we have the option of both in some of your terrific new products? There is nothing like Bethlehem Lights in retail for us to buy. You could give us this option. Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Re: Love Bethlehem Lights but would like electic cord choice

I agree.  they don't offer their plug in style window candles any longer either.  There is a place for BO items but also for items that work with regular electricity.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Love Bethlehem Lights but would like electic cord choice

[ Edited ]

@GinaV24 wrote:

I agree.  they don't offer their plug in style window candles any longer either.  There is a place for BO items but also for items that work with regular electricity.

Some items...not specifically any being discussed here...come with an adapter to plug into a wall, or at least a place to plug an adapter.   It would be nice of those were offered.

I like not having to deal with a cord sometimes.  I'm also tiring of batteries...to the point that I have several candles that don't light anymore because I just haven't changed the batteries.  It's exhausing, and I feel a slave to them.  So I just let them it there and look nice in the daytime. Smiley Very Happy

Keepin' it real.