Valued Contributor

Is this washable by the way? Would kind of be useless to a runner if its not washable.

Respected Contributor

It sounds good but I carry more than a phone, key, credit card and lip gloss.  Pass But it might be good in a tote.

Respected Contributor

You ladies answered all my questions, I was thinking if all those issues would be a problem and they are.

I just watched the presentation now and I was thinking both Lori and Carolyn were really pushing them, almost too much.

No buy for me....concept is good needs some redevelopment

Honored Contributor

I don't think it's secure enough for sightseeing,etc. The pouch came loose walking my dogs and fell on the ground. Phone didn't break, but if had driver's lisence, keys & lost pouch w/o knowing....not great!

Trusted Contributor

Yes they do have a divider  inside..  I'm thinking I might try this as a full time purse. I've down sized to the tiny lug purse, now I'm thinking I could go smaller. I'm going to give it a try, besides what could be better thinking your on vacation all the time, a tiny purse.

Contributor

The pouch is made by Running Buddy.  If you look at the lower righthand corner of the pouch, the Running Buddy logo is on it.  You can see a lot of reviews of it on Amazon and all the questions people ask about it.  The majority of questions ask if the type of cell phone they have will fit in it.  Running Buddy even mentions that the pouch will be on QVC on November 22nd when answering a question.

Honored Contributor

If all I needed to carry was a phone, a credit card, and a lipgloss, I would just use my pockets.  I don't know how anyone can "spend the day sightseeing" with one of these things.

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

If all I needed to carry was a phone, a credit card, and a lipgloss, I would just use my pockets.  I don't know how anyone can "spend the day sightseeing" with one of these things.

I thought it would be good for walking the dog or just walking for exercise or bike riding etc. also when going shopping just take keys, phone, money and credit cards and maybe a lip balm. 

Honored Contributor

It's a really good idea but they need to make it at least 1 more inch in length, maybe even another 1/2 in depth.  Lose the velcro and put on a quality, very strong magnetic snap (I know there are quality ones out there because they are put on purses all the time)....  bump up the quality of the magnets as some are complaining that it just doesn't hold through the pants fabric and make them in full color rather than just the little rib around the upper flap).  Keep the RFID and the separate little pocket....

and I'll be back.... Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

I bought two of these last year direct from running buddy.  Mine has a opening for your headset if you want to put an ipod or any music playing device.  I am not sure if Lori's has that feature.