Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@elated wrote:

I have never liked her style. I do not understand why her clothing is so popular. I think her style is for people who have no style. The TSV is horrible. It is not flattering and who wants to wear pleats in the front and back of this sweatshirt. Her clothing is overpriced. I do not like wearing layer over layer to make her clothing look better. To me it adds weight to your body unless you are very thin.

I assure you that I have plenty of style.  I don't wear 3 or 4 tops of hers or anyone elses at a time.  I wear ONE logo top and look fabulous.

@winamac1, I came to this thread late, loved your post! It looks like someone was a little jealous of you and got poofed for being unkind. I, like you, wear one layer of Logo at a time and represent the brand very well, thank you. I have yet to try on a piece and think, "Ugh, I look fat!" I guess because I'm not, lol!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Occasional Contributor

LOL

No, but how many times does she have to say "look how GORGEOUS that is"??? How could every single item she has be "GORGEOUS"???    A plain tee with a ruffle is GORGEOUS????

Valued Contributor

Re: Lori Goldstein

[ Edited ]

I wearLogo several times a week. It is an ideal weight for the weather here about 8 months each year. During the cooler months I layer her sleeveless tops with beautiful Eileen Fisher sweaters or t shirts. I especially find the cotton Logo pieces ro be quite versatile. 

I I enjoy watching her shows and get new ideas for combining her pieces with each other and with other brands. To each her own. I love variety and also like to see what others design whether the pieces are for me or not.  Her tops look great with Graver cardigans or Graver tunics and the IM 24/7 pants look great with these other lines too just as they do with Eileen Fisher pieces. 

I just most love having lots of choices online. 

Honored Contributor

@NaomiN wrote:

LOL

No, but how many times does she have to say "look how GORGEOUS that is"??? How could every single item she has be "GORGEOUS"???    A plain tee with a ruffle is GORGEOUS????

Because SHE thinks every items of hers IS gorgeous!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@elated wrote:

I have never liked her style. I do not understand why her clothing is so popular. I think her style is for people who have no style. The TSV is horrible. It is not flattering and who wants to wear pleats in the front and back of this sweatshirt. Her clothing is overpriced. I do not like wearing layer over layer to make her clothing look better. To me it adds weight to your body unless you are very thin.

I assure you that I have plenty of style.  I don't wear 3 or 4 tops of hers or anyone elses at a time.  I wear ONE logo top and look fabulous.

@winamac1, I came to this thread late, loved your post! It looks like someone was a little jealous of you and got poofed for being unkind. I, like you, wear one layer of Logo at a time and represent the brand very well, thank you. I have yet to try on a piece and think, "Ugh, I look fat!" I guess because I'm not, lol!

I know you look fabulous MaggieMack!!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NaomiN wrote:

LOL

@NaomiN  She doesn't say every one is gorgeous; she says some are chic.   In fact a lot of them are chic.   Smiley Happy

Even the hosts do stuff like that.  It seems like very item I ever heard Lisa Robertson talk about was "stunning."   I felt like sending her a Thesaurus. 

Graver says "stunning" and "gorgeous" repeatedly too.  No reason to pick on Lori Goldstein for that, if even the hosts do it.  If you don't like LOGO fine - don't buy it and don't watch her shows.  Plenty of other things to choose from.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered two of the zipper open cardigans from Lori's line but, not the special value . I am thin but, I am also short and I thought that it would be too long on me. I also do not layer as Lori does.. but, I always get compliments on what I wear from her line.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MaggieMack wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@elated wrote:

elated... No one is asking you to understand. I also do not layer as Lori does I wear one item a time. And believe me I have plenty of style and I pull off this style very well thank you very much.Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@NaomiN wrote:

LOL

Because SHE thinks every items of hers IS gorgeous!!

LOl so true Woman Wink

Frequent Contributor

QVC must be making money off LOGO or they wouldn't push it like they do. It's not for me!! I'm 5 feet tall and all that fabric would just overwhelm me. Also, when I go anywhere I want people to see me, and not have to take 5 minutes to figure out my outfit!!