Contributor

I loved this when I previewed the item # prior to the TSV and was waiting for the show to see sizing.  It is not flattering on any of the hosts or models.  It looks too tight across the bust.  I am not busty but am passing on this one. 

Honored Contributor

@Another new name Sue wrote:

Nice selection of colors.

Thankis to everyone for commenting on the garment, negative or positive.

Hahaha...you mean that you didn't find the description of her hand absolutely compelling and worth a discussion? Smiley LOL

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@K9buddy wrote:

Anyone ever notice how when Lori is describing/showing her clothing she always makes her hand in the shape of a claw?  Lol. 

Maybe she has arthritis.........

You can tell it's just a mannerism, not arthritis.  I just think it's funny.

Esteemed Contributor

I have never liked her style. I do not understand why her clothing is so popular. I think her style is for people who have no style. The TSV is horrible. It is not flattering and who wants to wear pleats in the front and back of this sweatshirt. Her clothing is overpriced. I do not like wearing layer over layer to make her clothing look better. To me it adds weight to your body unless you are very thin.

Honored Contributor

@K9buddy wrote:

Anyone ever notice how when Lori is describing/showing her clothing she always makes her hand in the shape of a claw?  Lol. 

Yes a weird thing that I've noticed myself.

I like some of her things but many I don't. I also tend to go for the deeper jeweled tones rather than muted colors but a lot of her items are a bit too pricey for what they are in my opinion.  I also don't care for a hooded sweatshirt this time of year so the TSV is a pass for me.

Trusted Contributor

I pretty much expected negative reviews about this tsv jacket because it's truly a fashion disaster! Lori describes all her designs as stunning, gorgeous, chic, sophisticated, etc. it makes me laugh every time I hear her gush over her designs. they're shapeless and normally piled on top of one another. how can she possibly think that a jacket that's cut close to the body on top and then balloons out from the waist, be flattering on any body type! it's a head scratcher. 

Trusted Contributor

@freakygirl wrote:

I pretty much expected negative reviews about this tsv jacket because it's truly a fashion disaster! Lori describes all her designs as stunning, gorgeous, chic, sophisticated, etc. it makes me laugh every time I hear her gush over her designs. they're shapeless and normally piled on top of one another. how can she possibly think that a jacket that's cut close to the body on top and then balloons out from the waist, be flattering on any body type! it's a head scratcher. 

You hit the nail on the head freakygirl.  This jacket is not good fashion, and I wear size 6.  I always try to make my upper body look bigger and my lower parts look smaller -- I'm thinkin' this is definitely not for me.  Doesn't look flattering on the models either.

Trusted Contributor

I had not noticed the claw hand LOL but I will look for it now LOLOL! As far as TSV I think it is cute and if it didn't have all those pleats that reviewers collectively wrote about it making ones hips look heavier I probably would have purchased the cider one. I think her style is nice and refreshing although I don't do all that layering. I also think is a bit pricy for a hoody but it appears soft and comfy..I have a few of LOGO pieces and they look awesome and stylish. Apparently thousands think she has a sense of style as Lori has no problem at all selling her line. To each his own style wise as there are a few other lines (IM and SG) I think are hideous but I wouldn't put down anyone who loves, wears or buys their clothing. There is something for everyone out there in the world of commerce and all shapes of people. To each their own to decide who to buy from. how much to spend and what to wear. I would love one in cider without all those pleats.

Honored Contributor

@Bluecage  No kidding Ms Blue, sky high prices these days.  She's hit the $70-$80 range with a few items more than this.  It's insane!  The fabrics are paper thin so that you HAVE TO layer in order to feel the least bit warm these coming months.  LG is finally making a few things in long sleeves but not many and you pay for those extra 4 inches dearly. 

I'm just really freaking out at the extreme prices.  Not worth my money for sure.

Esteemed Contributor

@elated wrote:

I have never liked her style. I do not understand why her clothing is so popular. I think her style is for people who have no style. The TSV is horrible. It is not flattering and who wants to wear pleats in the front and back of this sweatshirt. Her clothing is overpriced. I do not like wearing layer over layer to make her clothing look better. To me it adds weight to your body unless you are very thin.

Luckily I am very thin and I don't need layer over layer to look terrific.  And I have style.