Trusted Contributor

Anyone ever notice how when Lori is describing/showing her clothing she always makes her hand in the shape of a claw?  Lol. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Lori Goldstein

[ Edited ]

I don't think this is flattering for anyone with curves?  Pass on this one.  Cat LOL

Spoiler

Spoiler

Respected Contributor

I don't shop at high end department stores or boutiques which is why I think $60 for a hooded sweat shirt is too high. I could afford to pay that but why?

Trusted Contributor

I honestly don't think it's flattering on any of the models.

Respected Contributor

Re: Lori Goldstein

[ Edited ]

Nice selection of colors.

Thankis to everyone for commenting on the garment, negative or positive.

Contributor

I really like her clothes but don't like her colors. I want a true navy and she only seems to like pastels and black. Wish they would bring back George Simonton as he did a lot of true classic navy which is my favorite color. Just seems like Lori does the same colors over and over again and way too many pastels for this time of year, at least for me.

Honored Contributor

Just what we need,  a row of lumpy pleats encircling our hips.   Does anyone find this flattering?   What were they thinking? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Just what we need,  a row of lumpy pleats encircling our hips.   Does anyone find this flattering?   What were they thinking? 

I just read the reviews (there are currently 17 of them posted). Some people stated they wear a Medium and yet they were sending the garmet back because it made them look anywhere from 25 to 30 pounds heavier. Wow. That's bad. But I'm thankful they wrote their reviews because there's no way I'd buy that jacket. I'm heavier than a Medium. I don't need the appearance of any more weight on my frame. So, thank you to those who shared their honest opinions. I sincerely appreciated it.

Honored Contributor

@K9buddy wrote:

Anyone ever notice how when Lori is describing/showing her clothing she always makes her hand in the shape of a claw?  Lol. 

Maybe she has arthritis.........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Regular Contributor
I've never bought a thing from this brand. The prices are insanely high for what one gets. If I liked the tsv, I'd pay half as much for it, and not think it worth a penny more.