Trusted Contributor

I did a preorder on this jacket and returned it the same day I received it!  It was really long and because of the excessive amount of fabric around the hips it was heavy, it just pulled on the shoulders.  Just really unflattering on me.  It's a shame.  With a few tweaks this jacket could be cute and more wearable.  

Esteemed Contributor

Have you seen the jacket on Jill? It makes her look like a balloon. She said she was wearing a medium but if you took a good look it was not flattering. I know they have sold thousands but who buys her designs unless they buy 2 or 3 at a time.

Honored Contributor

I like the way it's shaped.  Model Jackie looked very slim wearing the green zipped up, (without many layers underneath).  It looks roomy, too, which is what I like. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

This jacket design draws all the attention to the hips.  Not something I would want to emphasize. She always has pretty colors.  But I don't like her designs.  I would agree that this jacket does not look good on anybody.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Contributor

I agree with your comment about Lori's claw hands.

She has another annoying mannerism, the way she points her shoes when she tries to stand like a little girl. Ugghh! These annoying habits take away from the item she is trying to sell and makes it hard to concentrate on the clothes! Today's show with Lori and Jill was very awkward to watch...they just don't click on screen. Just my 2 cents

Contributor

P.S. TSV was ugly and had some pretty bad reviews! Going with the little girl theme the jacket looked like a little girls coat with all those pleats and high waist.. not a good look for anyone!

Trusted Contributor

I do not care for her clothing line to messy looking and frumpy. If you try to hide your weight it puts 10 pounds on you.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Lori Goldstein

[ Edited ]

All I notice is Lori used the word 'chic' in every other sentence.  Her clothing is anything, but chic!  It's fine for casual active wear.  I wouldn't be caught outside a gym in it!

Trusted Contributor

@Amishells wrote:

I agree with your comment about Lori's claw hands.

She has another annoying mannerism, the way she points her shoes when she tries to stand like a little girl. Ugghh! These annoying habits take away from the item she is trying to sell and makes it hard to concentrate on the clothes! Today's show with Lori and Jill was very awkward to watch...they just don't click on screen. Just my 2 cents

Yes, yes, yes about the way she points her shoes!!!!  LOL.

Super Contributor

@elated wrote:

Have you seen the jacket on Jill? It makes her look like a balloon. She said she was wearing a medium but if you took a good look it was not flattering. I know they have sold thousands but who buys her designs unless they buy 2 or 3 at a time.

Jill did this jacket no justice, for sure, but it's because her style is frumpy and matronly. She needs to stick with her suit jackets and leave LOGO to those who can better pull off the style....

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~