Respected Contributor

I want to try her jeans but the TSV is a no go for me.  I don't like the flared legs.  I like a more tailored look and these look kind of sloppy on some of the models.  I am over 5'8" tall but the inseam is too long as well. 

Respected Contributor

I was on the fence but ordered the TSV this afternoon in the petite small medium wash. I am 5'4" and 124 pounds size 8. I got my favorite Levis bootcut jean out, measured the inseam and it was a 29. I do not have to wear heels with these jeans. So I hope I love them.

Honored Contributor

Laurie said several times these are not a knit jean. She said they are a woven and it's the rayon that gives the stretch as there is only 1% spandex. 

I thought these jeans looked much better when everyone was in their regular size as opposed to sizing down.  Jayne and Carolyn looked great in them as did Laurie when she wore her normal size. When the models or hosts chose to size down, I thought they were way too fitted in the thighs when made the flare look wider.  They looked like outdated jeans from the 70's then.

I passed because I was very worried about the hip to waist ratio. As a pear, I don't think these would work for me.

Respected Contributor

@elated

I know!!!  I'd have to wear heels.  Those days are gone.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Frequent Contributor

I ordered 2, tried one on just now. Way too tight. I am 5’6 , I weigh 152.  They are heavy, also. But it is hot and humid here, so they seemed uncomfortable.  I got medium, should have gotten large.  But the bell is too wide anyway, so I’m spending $14 to return them. Live and learn. 

Honored Contributor

I ordered the flare.  I have not yet received.  I love mild flares.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

I was reading the reviews and one comment made me laugh. The customer stated she pulled the pants out of the package and they looked to small. She read comments where you need to wiggle into the pants. She tried that and they fit. Her one caveat was how is she going to get them off. IMHO, if I had to wiggle to get into my pants at a store I would leave them in the dressing room.  It just makes me laugh to think women think it is fine with them. Can you imagine a man stating he had to wiggle to get his pants on!!! This is just my take on sales techniques.

Respected Contributor

I ordered these. I live in jeans and dislike skinnies and leggings. Also the fact that they are silky sounds nice.  I am sensitive to scratchy poly fabrics and even stitching can bother me- If they work, I’ll get more!  Hope they’re great!   🙏🙌🏻

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee I have just the opposite problem.  I have a thick 30” waist and my hips are only 2 1/2” bigger.  If iI buy to fit my waist the hips bag & if I buy for hip size the waist is too small.  I usually have to buy junior jeans.

Trusted Contributor

I dont know but the TSV looks like something from the 70's