Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee

You are welcome.  As I said, I have several of Laurie's jeans and they are not knit, as Kim Gravel's and Dream Jeannes are in fact knit.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee

If you look under the description of TSV the first descriptiom is

• Fabrication: woven Silky Denim

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@SilleeMee

If you look under the description of TSV the first descriptiom is

• Fabrication: woven Silky Denim

It's confusing, isn't it??  @Teddixat

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee

It can be.  You have to pay attention especially since returns costs so much money.  You have to make good decisions

Respected Contributor

Love the Felt jean but not this bell bottom, dislike flare bottoms--had enough of them back in the 60's-70's; I even made maternity pants with bell bottoms in a funky print in '69, but I'll pass on this style....

Esteemed Contributor

I think this TSV is cute and would have picked up one or two pairs IF they offered true petites.  

Anytime I watched the presentation, the petite model/host wore at least a three-inch heel.  Even heard it suggested that should you wish to wear with sneaks, go down an inseam size.

That pant-leg style looks sloppy if the cuffs are dragging on the ground!  A 29" inseam is fine for me when wearing a heel.  But these days, I'm usually in a flat shoe style.  Heels are just not appropriate for my lifestyle.  So disappointed.Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

I like the higher waist, and I would (myself) order up a size, mainly because I like a loose fit. 

Very nice flare jeans. 

'All in all', they look great on everyone, so far.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Frequent Contributor

Purchased 2 pair couldn't decide on which ones to get they all look so good Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

I like the higher waist, and I would (myself) order up a size, mainly because I like a loose fit. 

Very nice flare jeans. 

'All in all', they look great on everyone, so far.

I, too, think they look good on everyone.  They made the plus sized models look as if they've lost weight from the usual QVC clothes they wear. I think they are super flattering. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

I ordered a pair in the light regular. Hope they fit!