Esteemed Contributor

I love the look of these jeans,( im sick of straight legs and skinny leg any kind of pants!). However they are over priced like most of QVCs clothing lately. I can find flare jeans here for half that price that fit great! 

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor
@elated. Because these are bootcut the length has to come down past the ankle otherwise they would look like flooded pants. My inseam is 27 and this inseam is perfect. I have also ordered the regular inseam in Laurues jeans and wear them with a taller heel
Esteemed Contributor
@shorty. IMO $60 for this quality is not too much money. Even D&Co has denim close to this price for not even close to the quality.
Esteemed Contributor
@chessylafy. I think you are going to find the size you ordered too big u less you like your jeans loose fitting. I wear an XS and I am 5’4 135 pounds. I have 5 pair of her heave 2 are in the small and 3 are XS and i prefer the XS. These have a lot of stretch
Esteemed Contributor
@Scarlettdoce. These are not too flare at all.
Super Contributor

I would like to try the jeans but not sure about the bootcut.  I carry most of my weight in the middle and have small hips and thighs, afraid they will be too big on the bottom.  Also not sure about the 3 buttons

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
@chessylafy. I think you are going to find the size you ordered too big u less you like your jeans loose fitting. I wear an XS and I am 5’4 135 pounds. I have 5 pair of her heave 2 are in the small and 3 are XS and i prefer the XS. These have a lot of stretch

I don't think you can make generalizations about fit based on height and weight.  I saw an earlier comment where the poster was taller than me, but weighed less than me and she wore the same size as I normally do.  

@SilleeMee, I have a similar problem.  Most jeans gap in the back if I get a size that fits my rear.  I don't have a problem with the front though.  All of mine is in the butt, not the hips.  

I like a boot cut, but not much more flare than that.  And manufacturers need to learn that as you go shorter, the flare needs to be smaller to maintain the proportion.  I can't wear skinny jeans at all.  My calves are too big.  I can wear straight leg jeans the way most wear skinny jeans, although I still have to peel them off my calves.  But, I prefer boot cut.  

I just long for the days of real denim with little to no stretch.  I hate super stretchy jeans.  They scooch down and then I have a low crotch and have to continually pull them up to keep my butt covered.  I don't even have that much of a problem with pantyhose.

Esteemed Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom

You look great.   BTW I love American Bulldogd

Respected Contributor

@Teddixat Thank you. ☺️