Respected Contributor

Re: Lori Felt TSV sweatshirt

[ Edited ]

This WI girl has no issues with a mock neck hoodie for this TSV. We’ve been getting hit with snowstorm after snowstorm so this TSV will get plenty of wear yet - probably through at least April/May the way it’s going. Lol!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Trusted Contributor

1. It’s a mock neck not a turtleneck.  If you live in Middle Atlantic or Northern states, spring time is pretty chilly.  It’s not like it will be 70 in March and April.  Really cute sweatshirt and I don’t even like this slogan stuff.   
Valued Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

This WI girl has no issues with a turtleneck hoodie for this TSV. We’ve been getting hit with snowstorm after snowstorm so this TSV will get plenty of wear yet - probably through at least April/May the way it’s going. Lol!

And I'm sitting in Colorado with snow and 10 degrees before windchill.  Our snowiest month of the year is March.  That hoodie looks wonderful to me!

Honored Contributor

There is nothing I like about it.  The turtleneck, the hood (in combination no less).  I can't stand the thumb hole things the length or the rips.

An easy no for me.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@misschristy wrote:

It’s a mock neck not a turtleneck.  If you live in Middle Atlantic or Northern states, spring time is pretty chilly.  It’s not like it will be 70 in March and April.  Really cute sweatshirt and I don’t even like this slogan stuff.   

@misschristy   On QVC's FB page from last Friday, they were promoting this TSV as a "turtleneck hoodie."  They got a few comments from posters about the questionable decision of a turtleneck now, when most people are at least thinking of Spring when making new purchases.

Also, the description online still states "turtleneck."

QVC can now call it "mock neck" after they got so much push-back about.  But you cannot change the design -- it's still a turtleneck.  I will bet that the presentations today will try to flip it to mock neck, and all hosts will pull it out & down to make it look more "mock" as well, wink-wink.

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

This WI girl has no issues with a mock neck hoodie for this TSV. We’ve been getting hit with snowstorm after snowstorm so this TSV will get plenty of wear yet - probably through at least April/May the way it’s going. Lol!

@AmericanBulldogMom  I just saw the presentation and I do like it after seeing it.  I'm thinking of getting the blue.  Which colors did you order?  I live in upstate NY and it takes forever to get spring here too.

Trusted Contributor

@LexaMom: Heading to Denver in a couple of weeks and this looks perfect for flying and just being there. I like scarves but sometimes they just don’t well enough for me.

I live in Tucson and we’ve had a cold rainy winter which is unusual for us. A friend and I were out shopping yesterday and oh mama when that wind kicked up how I wish I had a hoodie.

If we warm up fast, which is probable but not guaranteed this year, I’ll put it away for next year. I'll be glad to have it on hand and ready to go. 

Honored Contributor

I actually like the TSV, I'm just not spending money on any more cold weather clothes now -- I have all I need for this season. 

I'm excited about warm weather fashions.

Trusted Contributor

In one of the morning presentations, the designer said it's not a turtleneck, it's a loose mock neck.  I definitely distinguish between the two.  If it's chilly enough to wear a sweatshirt (although they say, it's a lighter sweatshirt), then a loose mock neck certainly isn't going to be an issue for me.  Maybe all the people complaining live in hot states.