Valued Contributor

Re: Lori Felt TSV sweatshirt

[ Edited ]

@Sadiesadie wrote:

@LexaMom: Heading to Denver in a couple of weeks and this looks perfect for flying and just being there.

You will be happy you have the Hoodie.  Daytimes will be comfortable but we will dip into the teens/20's at night.  We can have a 30-40 degree swing in temperatures overnight and with that comes snow.  Enjoy your visit!  I am a midwest convert - been here since 1987 and plan to stay.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky So far the Pewter and San Marino Blue. 😉

Edited to add: and now Caliente also. I have nothing in red and like this bc it’s blue based. 

Frequent Contributor

I actually think it’s cute and if it was earlier in the season, I would probably pick it up. But here in Georgia, I would only get a couple of weeks wear out of it this year. Of course, I could wear it next winter.... but I’m saving my money for warm weather clothes. 

Honored Contributor

I do not like tunic lengths, but this is clearly too short and boxy even for a short person like me.

The  hosts and most of the models are wearing longer layering pieces underneath. As soon as I would raise my arms a few inches, i's be showing bare skin unless I had something longer underneath.

I am not a fan of longer lengths hanging out under a sweatshirt.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@Pecky So far the Pewter and San Marino Blue. 😉

Edited to add: and now Caliente also. I have nothing in red and like this bc it’s blue based. 

I was hoping they’d describe the caliente. I too thought it looked blue based but some pics look more orange. I ordered my normal qvc size in different color, but thinking I should have sized down( of course caliente is sold out in smaller size!).  I need to decide in a hurry because size in my cart just sold out. Hope you love  yours @AmericanBulldogMom   I own 3 of last years hoodie so was going to only get one!

Respected Contributor

@equss I hope you like your TSV. I almost always size down one size in their tops. Last yrs TSV hoodie I did size up though so that bottom band was looser fitting. I have several tops in the material and weight of todays TSV and it makes it very wearable actually. Not too heavy, but can layer for more warmth if needed. Nice transitionsal weight. If you aren’t happy with size/color hopefully an exchange can help. 

Esteemed Contributor

It’s far from spring here.  We are expecting 27” of snow Thursday and it often snows into May.  That said, I don’t even begin to like this sweatshirt.  It looks small on all of them and the price is high.

Honored Contributor

Why does anyone need words written on their clothes.  I just do not uinderstand than.  It is like  putting decals on your car.... It is tacky....   JUST WHY.

Respected Contributor

Today I received one of my PLW TSV hoodie’s. It’s the Pewter color. I love it. It’s exactly as I expected bc I have other tops from her in this same fabrication/weight. I also ordered one size down as I usually do w/ PLW and fit is also as expected. 

I think anyone who doesn’t like feeling anything constricting on their neck will be pleased as this turtle neck/mock neck (whatever you want to call it) is not tight. It’s actually quite loose. So much that with this hoodie being thinner and lightweight it can be worn during the cool times of the warm temp months bc it won’t look like your over-dressed with a “covered” neck. Also, for anyone not really into the affirmations, with the loose neck, they’re not very visible.

Hope all who ordered are as pleased!!

Respected Contributor

I bought my 6 yr daughter 2 outfits from the website (NOt inexpensive)- Both pilled so badly after just ONE wash that I won't even let her wear them out of the house!

NOT good quality