New Contributor

I would love to get a new air fryer. Does anyone know of a TSV coming up? I was hoping the 5.3 qt Cooks Essential would be featured soon, since they are down to one color in the current listing.

Respected Contributor

Re: Looking for an Air Fryer

Absolutely love my Cooks Essentials 5.3 quart air fryer! I have had no problems with the basket chipping or any setting not working. No wearing off of the icons either. It cleans inside like a dream. Just cool down and wipe with a warm cloth. I have it in the Cobalt blue and it is beautiful.

I will buy another one or two for gifts when they come back in all the colors. This was such a good seller that I would be surprised if it doesn't come back. Who knows as it may show back up as a TSV in the near future?

I just mentioned yesterday to my husband that I would replace this with the exact air fryer if I ever had to. He agreed as he uses it at least twice a week. He does steaks and pork chops that are so moist and tender. The Presets are great and you also can set Manual Settings and Temperature if you want.

Just plug in and hit P for Preset and then Start. Then when it beeps just hit Start and what Setting you want and hit Start again. That's it. Works perfect by all the Presets when I have used mine.

I just wanted to explain why I love this air fryer. It really doesn't take as much counter space as it looks. Smiley Happy

New Contributor

Thanks so much for your comments. I have cooked in the 5.3 qt before, made the best chicken wings!!  Now the 5.3qt is unavailable in any colors, so I have my fingers crossed that it will be brought back as a TSV. I'm ready!  Thanks again!

Super Contributor

I have a Cook's Essentials that works fine. I saw a preview of a Wolfgang Puck (new) air fryer that will be the TS in the next week or so. 

Occasional Contributor

I ordered this product  and it was shipped April 9...unfortunately it got lost and was sent back to QVC.  After a few phone calls, I found out that thisi particular model is being discontinued... so now I'm looking for another air fryer of some kind

Super Contributor

I wish HSN would do a Phillips Air Fryer Today’s Special!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I hope the Cooks Essentials 5.3 quart air fryer comes back in stock as I want two more as gifts.

Please not QVC mods. and pass on to whomever stocks these. Absolutely no problems with mine. We just used it for lunch.

Thanks.  Item # K46995

Esteemed Contributor

@soxfan wrote:

I have a Cook's Essentials that works fine. I saw a preview of a Wolfgang Puck (new) air fryer that will be the TS in the next week or so. 

I checked their show schedule, @soxfan.  On the 27th WP's on at midnight, so perhaps that'll be the tsv since it's a new item.

Super Contributor

Thanks @eddyandme !

Regular Contributor

I purchased the new Cuisinart toaster oven that includes an air fryer mode and I love it ! Had the traditional air fryer and since I could not keep it on the counter, I did not use it.  My new item replaces my toaster oven that always sits on the counter and I use it almost daily.