Honored Contributor

I think they are so cute and look really comfy.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I haven't caved, but I think they are darling!  I like 3 of the colors--poppy/teal/black on black.

And yes, I don't mind the velcro....

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I have two pair of Fly London shoes.  They are made very well, and are wonderfully comfortable. 

Honored Contributor

I like the velcro, zippers and slip ons because I am doing away with tie shoes since its hard for me to tie shoes with my arthritis in my hands and its uncomfortable for me to bend over anymore.  And no more buckles either.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

I'm confused with the sizing.  I don't know what size to get based on their chart.  Usually I am between a 6.5 and 7, and afraid if get the 7 - 7.5 they will be too big.  This will be my first FLY purchase - do they run true to size?   Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

These are cute.  I love the metallic.  Has anyone had their shoes with the rubber sole?  I'm concerned that the rubber sole might do that sticking thing to surfaces like carpets.  Would appreciate any comments.

Honored Contributor

@misschristy wrote:

These are cute.  I love the metallic.  Has anyone had their shoes with the rubber sole?  I'm concerned that the rubber sole might do that sticking thing to surfaces like carpets.  Would appreciate any comments.

I have the Yehi from the last FL Tsv in Luna.  They are absolutely the most comfortable shoe ever.  I really want this tsv in pearl but I think the color is very close to the Luna.  I have had no issues at all with the rubber sole sticking to anything.  

Honored Contributor

I vary between 39 and 38's in FLY.  I would like a pair, but I hate a return.  I'm not sure if I want a 38 or 39.    I'm usually an 8 in most shoes and boots.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

I heard him say that if you are between sizes, go up. I wear 6 1/2 to 7. I went up to 7. It gives me room (hopefully) for my bunion. I don't mind if they are a little loose.

Honored Contributor

Really good looking but I wish they offered wide width.   That is the best price I have seen these shoes at.   Cat Wink

kindness is strength