Honored Contributor
On 6/27/2014 queenofaruba said:

I thought this was a short sleeve option? The picture shown is a 3/4 sleeve. Just wondering, thanks in advance.

It' s two pieces that are separate. There is a sleeveless tank underneath. Smile

Trusted Contributor

I thought this was a short sleeve option? The picture shown is a 3/4 sleeve. Just wondering, thanks in advance.

I have 2 of these tops and the sleeve length is a true elbow sleeve on me. I'm 5'2" and I'm so fortunate to carry all my weight in the lower half! {#emotions_dlg.blush}

I stuck with the same size I normally buy from LOGO and it is much more fitted up top, so like others have mentioned if you are more gifted up top you'll probably want to size up.

Honored Contributor
On 6/27/2014 kjohnson said:

I have 2 of these tops and the sleeve length is a true elbow sleeve on me. I'm 5'2" and I'm so fortunate to carry all my weight in the lower half! {#emotions_dlg.blush}

I stuck with the same size I normally buy from LOGO and it is much more fitted up top, so like others have mentioned if you are more gifted up top you'll probably want to size up.

Is it also more fitted in general? I'm not busty at all, but with the comments about it being more fitted, I'm wondering if I should get my regular LOGO size?

Trusted Contributor
I wear some Logo, but I don't like that long tank underneath. BTW, I was recently at an expensive boutique-y store the other day, and they were selling lots of tops similar to Logo!
Super Contributor
On 6/27/2014 beach-mom said:

Is it also more fitted in general? I'm not busty at all, but with the comments about it being more fitted, I'm wondering if I should get my regular LOGO size?

This body runs a little snuggier than other LOGO tops. If you're iffy about other LOGO top as in between sizes, size up by one size on this one.

Frequent Contributor

Is the top like her slub knit tops? Same fabric and weight?

Trusted Contributor
On 6/27/2014 susan_ca said:
On 6/27/2014 beach-mom said:

This body runs a little snuggier than other LOGO tops. If you're iffy about other LOGO top as in between sizes, size up by one size on this one.

Totally agree!

Trusted Contributor
On 6/27/2014 TriciatheRealtor said:

I'm sitting wearing last summer's slub knit top TSV and the fabric is nearly identical to Monday's upcoming TSV...at least to my hand and eye. However, the tank is made in the regular rayon/spandex...no slub and very thin.

Super Contributor
On 6/27/2014 TriciatheRealtor said:

I'm sitting wearing last summer's slub knit top TSV and the fabric is nearly identical to Monday's upcoming TSV...at least to my hand and eye. However, the tank is made in the regular rayon/spandex...no slub and very thin.

I feel that last summer's TSV is heavier material than this TSV. With last summer's TSV, I can wear regular bra without showing bra/lining. With this TSV, it shows everything I got and things I didn't think I had. lol. So, yes, I do think this TSV material is thinner. BUT.... I do LOVE the slub knit look. LOVE.