Respected Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@wildcat fan wrote:

I watched the online video.  They keep saying light wash is advanced order, but it's not an option when ordering.  Is it already sold out?

@wildcat fan Here's the link to the light wash jacket.

https://www.qvc.com/Ships-328-LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Button-Front-Denim-Jacket.product.A385297.html?...

I just tried to buy it and its sold out with no waitlist.

Honored Contributor

I hadn't seen the presentation .... only pics of the the faded blue.   A color that's not my style.

Turned on QVC a little while ago and saw the natural choice .... and ordered it!  

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan   I already have Logo denim jackets in both the light & dark wash (the original Logo denim jacket)....love them!

I just ordered the black and was on the fence about the mauve...but it's sold out now in my size.

Contributor

Since QVC rarely offers jackets in petite sizes, I also like to see the item on a petite model.  Here are a couple of observations that I have after viewing the video of Lori and Pat's presentation - Lori's jacket appears to be different since it fits her better than it fits the petite model.  Lori and the model are very similar in height but the length is shorter and the sleeves are shorter on Lori's jacket.  Lori is wearing the sleeves all the way down and the petite model's sleeves are rolled up because they are obviously too long.  Finally, the back of Lori's jacket is higher than the front - compare it to Pat's jacket and the petite model's jacket.      Soooo... is Lori wearing an altered jacket?

Honored Contributor

To me jean jackets don't look right when they are long like that.  I prefer the traditional length where it hits closer to the waist. That long jacket just looks droopy to me and it has a grunge aesthetic appeal to it...not for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I already have several denim jackets. My favorite is from LLBean.  This TSV is too long and I don't like the hem. Enjoy if you get it.

Super Contributor

Super Contributor
I watched presentation several times to try to figure out what size to get in the denim jacket. In one presentation they said 1 model was wearing the small and Bonnie was wearing the medium but that doesn't coincide with the numetical sizing chart. I normally wear medium top sometimes a small and have no idea what size to get.
Super Contributor
My check back because sometimes people change their minds or their card doesn't get approved.
Valued Contributor

No, do not think she would do that.