Valued Contributor

I don't normally like much of the LOGO items, but this jacket is cute... I won't be ordering, though, as I have large upper arms and I think the sleeves would be too tight... the one model looks like her arms are stuffed into it...I know it's the style to have the tighter sleeves in clothing, but it's very uncomfortable for me... I hope whoever orders the jacket will enjoy it!!...Have a great day!!

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

There's not one model that doesn't look good in that jacket.  They all look fabulous.  Glad I got the light wash.  Well worth the wait.  

I agree!  They all look great.  I ordered the light wash too.  I can't wait to get it.

Respected Contributor
I never watch or buy Logo but like this jacket and am considering the natural color. Usually stay away from Logo because they are cut small in upper arm area. I checked the garment measurements on this jacket and was surprised to see that if the garment is true to posted measurements, it should be okay on me. The only other issue for me is the window of opportunity to wear a jacket like this is very small as we usually heat up by middle to end of April.
Respected Contributor

I could not resist. Not that I need another denim jacket...

but, I actually do not have a black one, just various shades of blue denim.

So of course, I ordered the black. (Like I need anything else black either...)

The jacket is cute -  the hemline and the length. Different than the typical 

jean jacket styling  I already have.

-Texas Hill Country-
Esteemed Contributor

I watched the online video.  They keep saying light wash is advanced order, but it's not an option when ordering.  Is it already sold out?

Super Contributor

@haddon9  Thanks for your input on the original jacket for petites.  I ordered light wash my regular size 8.  Can't wait, I think the jacket is a good price for the quality and the longer length is perfect.

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

I watched the online video.  They keep saying light wash is advanced order, but it's not an option when ordering.  Is it already sold out?

@wildcat fan Here's the link to the light wash jacket.

https://www.qvc.com/Ships-328-LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Button-Front-Denim-Jacket.product.A385297.html?...

Esteemed Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@wildcat fan wrote:

@wildcat fan Here's the link to the light wash jacket.

https://www.qvc.com/Ships-328-LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Button-Front-Denim-Jacket.product.A385297.html?...

I'm so glad you posted @haddon9 😊 The light wash is my fave ❤️ I haven't had a chance to turn on the TV this morning and was just going by the TSV link on Q's homepage.  

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan   They really should have added the light wash link to the TSV when you click on it...surprised that they didn't!

Esteemed Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@wildcat fan   They really should have added the light wash link to the TSV when you click on it...surprised that they didn't!

@haddon9 I'm also surprised they didn't add that link to the homepage.  Yesterday when I clicked on the Dyna Trap TSV from the homepage, it took me to a screen where I got to choose sizes.  Seems like they could do a similar set up for this TSV.  

I really like the light wash, but I like the dark denim too.  I'm thinking about getting 2 🤣