Respected Contributor

I don't care for it. It looks like a shapeless sack. It also looks like it would cling to every lump and bump.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Trusted Contributor

I'll pass! 

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

The TSV dress looks fab on all the models.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

This looks like another house dress and the price is absurd.

Honored Contributor

@JavaQueen wrote:

I guess for petites it would be a true "maxi." Wow.

I don't get the sizing. In the bust sizes, it's pretty standard, but when you go from L/XL territory, it goes from 41.5 inches in the chest to 45.5 inches. What if you were a 41.75 inches or 42? There are women out there with a bust, but more proportional. That would be a tent.

@JavaQueen

With a knit fabric ... depending on your personal preference, you can choose a negative ease (garment measurement less than bust measurement) ... 

Honored Contributor

I think Sharon looks sensational in the TSV dress & tonal vest combination -- wow!

Respected Contributor

@JavaQueen wrote:

I guess for petites it would be a true "maxi." Wow.

I don't get the sizing. In the bust sizes, it's pretty standard, but when you go from L/XL territory, it goes from 41.5 inches in the chest to 45.5 inches. What if you were a 41.75 inches or 42? There are women out there with a bust, but more proportional. That would be a tent.

Does Lori design for pear-shapes? She's modeling this dress with some kind of cardigan thing and leggings underneath. 

Petite siziing on this would be good. This is not cheap. I just saw the price of the shoes.

$91 plus shipping is a lot for LOGO shoes.

I realize they are not the TSV, but they are a upsell for the TSV. (You can go elsewhere and get some decent shoes for nearly $100.)

@JavaQueen

Yes, she does design for pear-shapes!  That’s me.  98% of the time.  Check the click here chart.

Occasional Contributor

I think it looks great, light and airy, great for summer. 5'7, 135 lbs, ordered medium. Lets see how it fits.

Respected Contributor

I don't care for the solids but the prints are pretty. But I'm passing on this - I ordered three other dresses last month and waiting on a third my mom bought me so I think I'm good for summer dresses! 

Super Contributor

The TSV might be nice if it weren't for that chiffon hem, which looks like your slip is showing. LG obviousy has a following but she takes layering to another level. Her fashions always look as if  you're wearing one item of clothing over another.