Respected Contributor

Re: Logo TSV 3/29

[ Edited ]

Denim & co Big Deal A393279 has the similar colors and dye pattern.

Honored Contributor

Re: Logo TSV 3/29

[ Edited ]

@Pecky wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pecky I had that jacket home but returned it. If you feed the item # into the forum's  search function I think I wrote a review of it. Sleeves are very long (look OK pushed up) and it wrinkles very badly just by having it on. I don't like looking wrinkled.

@Pearlee Thanks for letting me know.  I hate looking like a wrinkled mess so I canceled the order.

@Pecky  I'm glad you were still able to cancel. I really don't think you would have been happy with it.  It was really disappointing when I received it.  Pecky I found my review. On page 3 of the Logo forum the way my pages are set up. Pls read it if you haven't-- you'll feel even better about canceling!

Honored Contributor

@Pecky  - if you are interested to see the other LOGO mesh items , just do a search on the Q website for 'LOGO mesh'. There are items with different patterns,  prints, styles. I think all of the mesh items have the same mesh fabric which is really nice

I looked at my order history - I bought this item last year in May in the gray snake.  Was leary about the mesh fabric -would it be too fragile? scratchy? versatility? It sold quickly - I grabbed it on waitlist - waited a month. Glad I have it.

A378852
LOGO Layers by Lori Goldstein Printed 3/4 Sleeve Sheer Mesh Top

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Pecky  - I like this Maroon Leopard print.  More sizing options still left in the sage and orchid colors. Hoping to pick up another one at reduced pricing in the future...

A378852

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

The top in both photos is the very first mesh item in two of the color choices that Lori presented. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

The top in both photos is the very first mesh item in two of the color choices that Lori presented. 

@Pearlee  - I think I happened to catch the show when it was presented. Did yoy buy it? Which color/print?

Well...time to get this older item into clearance or Lunchtime Special!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee  - I think I happened to catch the show when it was presented. Did yoy buy it? Which color/print?

@Chi-town girl  I bought the snakeskin one; they all sold out very quickly. I did like it and the fabric was great --very soft.  However after trying it on with the three or four items I intended to wear it with I returned it because it was close to $60 and I didn't think I would wear it enough.  I did like it though and ordered two of the TSV upsell mesh cardigans which I think I'll get more use out of.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I bought the snakeskin one; they all sold out very quickly. I did like it and the fabric was great --very soft.  However after trying it on with the three or four items I intended to wear it with I returned it because it was close to $60 and I didn't think I would wear it enough.  I did like it though and ordered two of the TSV upsell mesh cardigans which I think I'll get more use out of.

@Pearlee I agree about the versatility of the new cardi - hope we love it.

@Pecky  - hope your waitlist order is fulfilled. Be patient,  it might take several weeks

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Pecky  - if you are interested to see the other LOGO mesh items , just do a search on the Q website for 'LOGO mesh'. There are items with different patterns,  prints, styles. I think all of the mesh items have the same mesh fabric which is really nice

I looked at my order history - I bought this item last year in May in the gray snake.  Was leary about the mesh fabric -would it be too fragile? scratchy? versatility? It sold quickly - I grabbed it on waitlist - waited a month. Glad I have it.

A378852

@Chi-town girl  I was going to ask which one you ordered.  I did do a search yesterday and found them.  I really like this one but its sold out.  I do like the sage floral but will wait to see if it goes on sale.