Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 23,248
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

@Pecky wrote:

You don't have to wear these together.  For those of you with the hot weather  I am jealous!!  I live in Central NY and the weather has been all over with 30s to 60's we haven't gotten close to the nice weather. I myself would wear this both ways depending on my mood and outfit.  


@Pecky - I think some of the comments about "too much layering" is just to stir the pot here. It always seems to happen with this brand...

 

I was still up and watching the TSV launch last night - Courtney looked so beautiful in the  "mermaid" Tropical Green colors Heart 

 

Wasn't planning on shopping...I picked up the mesh cardigan in the Twilight Blue and the TSV tank set in the Pearl. The Tropical Green cardi was sold out in the launch show, but I was able to get it on waitlist.

 

Have you tried any of the LOGO mesh tops? I have one - in a grayish blue reptile print that has 3/4 sleeves. Her mesh fabric is fabulous! 


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,100
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

As I looked at it, I was trying to figure out if it was see-through.  Then I couldn't figure out what the fabric was.  I guess it's mesh, which was an easy pass for me.  

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,320
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

You don't have to wear these together.  For those of you with the hot weather  I am jealous!!  I live in Central NY and the weather has been all over with 30s to 60's we haven't gotten close to the nice weather. I myself would wear this both ways depending on my mood and outfit.  


@Pecky - I think some of the comments about "too much layering" is just to stir the pot here. It always seems to happen with this brand...

 

I was still up and watching the TSV launch last night - Courtney looked so beautiful in the  "mermaid" Tropical Green colors Heart 

 

Wasn't planning on shopping...I picked up the mesh cardigan in the Twilight Blue and the TSV tank set in the Pearl. The Tropical Green cardi was sold out in the launch show, but I was able to get it on waitlist.

 

Have you tried any of the LOGO mesh tops? I have one - in a grayish blue reptile print that has 3/4 sleeves. Her mesh fabric is fabulous! 


@Chi-town girl  I have not tried her mesh tops.  I totally agree Courtney looked beautiful in the Tropical Green cardi. I am on waitlist for the Pearl cardi and also ordered TSV in Pearl.  

Honored Contributor
Posts: 32,234
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

I love the printed tank without the ruffle on the bottom.  Had she done both in the same style as the printed one, I would have bought them.  

 

I loved the mesh cardigan but didn't order because of the fabric content. I owned a flutter sleeve summer mesh top from Inc. that was nylon and spandex and it was sweltering hot.  I wore it twice and donated it because I roasted in it.  

Super Contributor
Posts: 473
Registered: ‎06-10-2014
Definitely not a Logo dresser, Not ugly just not to my liking.
I'm sure I wear a line here others wouldn't. I love Denim and Co, Anybody, Susan Graver and Love Kim Belle, wasn't she going to be a Host?
Honored Contributor
Posts: 22,604
Registered: ‎07-21-2011

@Pearlee   You have not expressed your feelings toward me in a polite manner.  You called me rude.  I am talking about clothes not people and as far as the term kindness is strength, I purchased a tee shirt with the saying to help under privileged women.  You are upset because I talked about Logo clothes so you attack me personally.  I am through with this conversation with you.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor
Posts: 462
Registered: ‎06-04-2010

Re: Logo TSV 3/29

[ Edited ]

@KatCat1 wrote:

@Pearlee   You have not expressed your feelings toward me in a polite manner.  You called me rude.  I am talking about clothes not people and as far as the term kindness is strength, I purchased a tee shirt with the saying to help under privileged women.  You are upset because I talked about Logo clothes so you attack me personally.  I am through with this conversation with you.


@Pearleywasn't the only person on this thread who felt it was rude, @KatCat1 . And that is because it IS rude to say something is "ugly, OMG" that other people might find appealing or attractive. Just because YOU don't personally like the style doesn't make it ugly, and your inability to distinguish between what is plainly rude behavior and what isn't is rather astonishing. No one would be "attacking" you "personally" if you had merely said the clothing wasn't to your taste, but you did not say that. By association, you have insulted anyone who purchased the TSV, plus the designer, herself, which IS RUDE and certainly not polite.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,320
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Logo TSV 3/29

[ Edited ]

@Pecky wrote:


@Chi-town girl wrote:


@Pecky wrote:

You don't have to wear these together.  For those of you with the hot weather  I am jealous!!  I live in Central NY and the weather has been all over with 30s to 60's we haven't gotten close to the nice weather. I myself would wear this both ways depending on my mood and outfit.  

@Pecky - I think some of the comments about "too much layering" is just to stir the pot here. It always seems to happen with this brand...

 

I was still up and watching the TSV launch last night - Courtney looked so beautiful in the  "mermaid" Tropical Green colors Heart 

 

Wasn't planning on shopping...I picked up the mesh cardigan in the Twilight Blue and the TSV tank set in the Pearl. The Tropical Green cardi was sold out in the launch show, but I was able to get it on waitlist.

 

Have you tried any of the LOGO mesh tops? I have one - in a grayish blue reptile print that has 3/4 sleeves. Her mesh fabric is fabulous! 


@Chi-town girl  I have not tried her mesh tops.  I totally agree Courtney looked beautiful in the Tropical Green cardi. I am on waitlist for the Pearl cardi and also ordered TSV in Pearl.  

 

@Chi-town girl I couldn't resist this cute jacket on clearance.  I really am a fan of Lori's coats.  I have a few that I wear all the time.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 35,610
Registered: ‎06-11-2011

@Pecky I had that jacket home but returned it. If you feed the item # into the forum's  search function I think I wrote a review of it. Sleeves are very long (look OK pushed up) and it wrinkles very badly just by having it on. I don't like looking wrinkled.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,320
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pecky I had that jacket home but returned it. If you feed the item # into the forum's  search function I think I wrote a review of it. Sleeves are very long (look OK pushed up) and it wrinkles very badly just by having it on. I don't like looking wrinkled.


@Pearlee Thanks for letting me know.  I hate looking like a wrinkled mess so I canceled the order.