Esteemed Contributor

I think that the tie dye print is very summery looking, and I would get the tank with the sweater.  Unfortunately, that frill at the bottom of the plain tank is not a look that I like.  I really think the frill is too much for my age.  So, I am passing on this.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

Yup, agreed. Not something I would even wear for free. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@sydsgma1 wrote:

I was taught that if you cannot say anything nice, do not say anything.  I think some of the colors are pretty..especially the white and black.

@sydsgma1  Thank you. At least someone on this thread is polite.

We're all here to talk - and to give our opinions. We don't all like the same things. 

Respected Contributor

It was nearly 80 with high humidity where I live over the weekend.  I can't imagine where two shirts (even if they are tank tops) in that weather.  Maybe LOGO can do more "faux" layered look?  I really like the layered look, just can't wear all those layers.  I think some of her items are nice.  I have some older items but I stopped buying because it got out of my price range.

Honored Contributor

Not for me. Not my style. I don't care for the prints or the uneven hemline. I don't like the longer length either. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

A.  It's already in the nineties in Florida. I'm removing layers not adding them. That Rayon-span blend would be sweltering 

B. Big ruffle hanging out at the bottom, ugh. Would look ridiculous on me. 

Harmonize the World
Valued Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Let's talk ugly.  OMG!!!

Quoted from the person whose tagline says "kindness is strength." 

See the conflict, here?

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@sydsgma1 wrote:

I was taught that if you cannot say anything nice, do not say anything.  I think some of the colors are pretty..especially the white and black.

@sydsgma1  Thank you. At least someone on this thread is polite.

We're all here to talk - and to give our opinions. We don't all like the same things. 

@Effie54  I agree so you too have missed my point. It's not what a poster says it's the words she chooses to say it that is the problem. 

Respected Contributor

Sidebar: I do kind of like the printed tank if it came by itself. For a while I was self conscious about my flabby sixties arms. And wouldn't wear sleeveless tops in public. Then I moved to Florida. The summers are so hot and humid. I would wear zero clothes if I could. 😊🤣

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

@ScrapHappy wrote:

It was nearly 80 with high humidity where I live over the weekend.  I can't imagine where two shirts (even if they are tank tops) in that weather.  Maybe LOGO can do more "faux" layered look?  I really like the layered look, just can't wear all those layers.  I think some of her items are nice.  I have some older items but I stopped buying because it got out of my price range.

@ScrapHappy  The tanks needn't be worn together, as Lori has repeatedly stated.