Honored Contributor

@Pearlee   The problem is you like Logo and you are offended that someone else does not.  I guess I could have worded it better by saying unattractive.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee   But it's okay to call me rude and not polite.  I never called you names.  I was only talking about the clothes.  So who is rude, Pearley?

@Sydsgma wrote:

I was taught that if you cannot say anything nice, do not say anything.  I think some of the colors are pretty..especially the white and black.

@Pearlee  Wrote:  Thank you. At least someone on this thread is polite.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

I like the Logo brand but look to wear shorter tops (not tunic length) in summer. Besides that, I can't wear tank tops, alone, and I don't want to buy a set of them and then have to invest in something to cover my arms!  This TSV is a pass for me.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Pearlee   The problem is you like Logo and you are offended that someone else does not.  I guess I could have worded it better by saying unattractive.

@Katcat1  Nope.  I absolutely understand not liking LOGO; I certainly don't like all of it.  But you have  expressed your opinion in a way that DOES offend, when there are many ways you could have expressed it differently.

And you know it.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Katcat1  Nope.  I absolutely understand not liking LOGO; I certainly don't like all of it.  But you have  expressed your opinion in a way that DOES offend, when there are many ways you could have expressed it differently.

And you know it.

@Pearlee 

I've seen many posts from you that are expressed in a way that does offend but it appears you don't recognize that when it comes from you.

Honored Contributor

I'm not interested in the TSV, but the new LOGO mesh cardigan is beautiful! A395061 is coming home to me in the black! 

Esteemed Contributor

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and while I may see an item differently than you, neither of us have the right to criticize or insult the other, or the many others who choose their right to choose.  I personally see no value in a blanket negative statement.  

Honored Contributor

I do like some LOGO, but I don't care for this TSV at all.

Esteemed Contributor

I have some LOGO pieces and I really like them.  I don't layer up though unless it's a matching tank and jacket of hers.  I would wear this in a heartbeat but most likely seperately.  Not tooting my own horn but I still have nice arms at age 60 so I am comfortable showing them in summer.   I'm not buing, though as I have been very strict with myself with purchases for awhile now, I just have too much already!

Honored Contributor

I really like the mesh cardi, but it already sold out in the pearl in my size.Smiley Sad