Honored Contributor

Let's talk ugly.  OMG!!!

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 

We all have different tastes but I'm in agreement with you on this. I'm not a fan of her look and don't keep up but was surprised this style was presented as a current TSV.  Isn't this a really dated look?

Honored Contributor

@rockygems123    It seems to me that Logo is stuck on parachute hemlines which are longer tops and I am sorry but this TSV color and pattern is horrible.  That is my opinion and there may be women that like it and that is their choice.  Logo needs to stop trying so hard to be different and start designing decent clothes.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I was taught that if you cannot say anything nice, do not say anything.  I think some of the colors are pretty..especially the white and black.

Honored Contributor

@sydsgma1   I never found that to be true.  I would never hurt someone's feelings about what they are wearing.  I am just stating my opinion about Logo clothes in general.  In fact I own a modified turtleneck by Logo but is is one color and a normal hemline that maybe you find unattractive.  We all have different opinions which makes the world go round.

kindness is strength
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@sydsgma1 wrote:

I was taught that if you cannot say anything nice, do not say anything.  I think some of the colors are pretty..especially the white and black.

@sydsgma1  Thank you. At least someone on this thread is polite.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@sydsgma1   I never found that to be true.  I would never hurt someone's feelings about what they are wearing.  I am just stating my opinion about Logo clothes in general.  In fact I own a modified turtleneck by Logo but is is one color and a normal hemline that maybe you find unattractive.  We all have different opinions which makes the world go round.

@Katcat1. Yes we all have different opinions. Unfortunately some are ruder than others about how they express their opinions and excuse the rudeness by saying it's just expressing an opinion

I buy LOGO and think they are "decent clothes."

Trusted Contributor

I actually like the print but I don't do sleeveless and only wear a tank under a jacket or another shirt, so don't think this would work for me. I do like the black though and the white.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1    3,000 people in the first 45 minutes don't agree with your assessment. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Just a basic sleeveless tunic top, but the killers for me are the ruffled hem, fabric, and quality.  I don't think it looks worth the price even though there are two pieces.