Esteemed Contributor

The LocknLock January 29th TSV is now available: 8 piece nestables for $27.25

LocknLock 8-Pc Nestable Multi-Purpose Storage Set w/ 2 Handle Lids - K49630

Respected Contributor

Re: LocknLock TSV January 29th

Thanks much....   I LOVE L'n L ... and this looks like a nice set.... HOWEVER,  they only knocked off $5.75 from the original price and are charging $5.50 for s&h.   Would it have killed them to include the s&h in the price of the set?  Just make it $27.25 out the door...  free s&h,  or give us a little more than the reduced QVC price as the TSV.    They don't price TSVs like they used to.    I think they would have done better as a OTO!

Esteemed Contributor

I was disappointed in the shipping charge too.

I imagine they ordered a huge number of these sets given that the pre-sale has already started.  I wonder if any colors will sell out before David gets a chance to sell it?

Rachel is doing the TSV kick-off.

Honored Contributor

nice set and worth the money.

however, i find i dont use this style very much so i am not interested in purchasing more. i use the flat rectangulars and rounds daily in so many different sizes. the tall lock n lock not so much.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I love Lock and Lock but they come shipped with an obnoxious amount of plastic wrapping and foam padding. I don’t understand why plastic containers require so much packaging.
Trusted Contributor

I would be embarrassed to admit to how much Lock&Lock I own. Some might think I need an intervention. LOL...

But seriously, after. Many years of purchasing, ive found that certain shapes/sizes don't work that well for me. I no longer purchase round...they take up too much space. The square and rectangle are much easier to make the most of my cupboard/refrigerator space. They are true workhorses in my home.

I've purchased quite a bit of the glass Lock&Lock. Very well made, versatile and no staining.

Respected Contributor

@grandma petes  Yep...  I get it.  I have so much that I keep the ones I use all the time stacked very neatly in a big kitchen drawer.  The balance is in my basement stacked on a big shelf.  Some open that I use on occassion and some still sealed as back up.  

I've given them as gifts too.   

I'm a CLEAR fan.

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma petes wrote:

I've purchased quite a bit of the glass Lock&Lock. Very well made, versatile and no staining.

-------------------

I have my share of L/L.  But after many hints about 'use of plastic' from my savvy DD, I am slowly changing over to glass.  I like the glass L/L items.

Contributor

I think I need that, but dont know which color to get. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I absolutely love L&L. But, I noticed the normal QVC price for this TSV is $33. The sale price is $27.25. Shipping is $5.50. If my math is correct, I’m saving 25 cents. I’m sorry but LMAO!!!