Trusted Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia I have many sets of lock n lock. Trying to keep from ordering the tsv in lavendar. Smiley Happy

Yes, I have found they are excellent for storing dry things. I have all my sugars and teas in them. I would definitely recommend.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Mdroderick wrote:

Does lock n lock stain when heating chili or spaghetti sauce in the microwave?

I have used L&L for year's and have never had any issue's with staining. When I make red sauce's for chili and spaghetti I do wait until the sauce cool's before putting them in the L&L and I never use them in the microwave with red sauce's. HTH

Esteemed Contributor

Interesting array of colors.  I was surprised that copper was excluded,  as that seemed to be a very popular option in recent years.  I've ordered many sets over the years and use them everywhere everyday. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: LocknLock TSV 5/26

[ Edited ]

@deeva wrote:

If I didn't have so many sets, I would order the TSV. 

-------------

If there weren't so many pieces, I might have considered buying!!  Would have liked an option - whole set or half a set!!  I just don't need that many storing containers. 

I never put my plastic L&L in the microwave. Have pretty much changed over to glass for heating.  

Honored Contributor

I just ordered the TSV in red. I figured it was wise to order before ITKWD tonight... Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia   it keeps everything well.  I have my clear set for many many years and it has held up well with no issues.   

Super Contributor

I don't need any more LnL but did order this set as I want the rectangles. Rectangles just fit better in fridge, freezer and cupboard. I'm using my rounds for storage in other areas or eliminating some pieces.

Respected Contributor
These stain very easy. From when they first started at the Q, their quality has gone downhill. I get my containers at Costco or Sam's. Better products.
Trusted Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:
These stain very easy. From when they first started at the Q, their quality has gone downhill. I get my containers at Costco or Sam's. Better products.

Could you please explain why you think the quality has gone south?  I have a set that is 8 years old and I was thinking of ordering this but would like to see your comments before I order.  Thanks

Respected Contributor

Re: LocknLock TSV 5/26

[ Edited ]

Received my two sets of the L & L TSV's in the Aqua. Beautiful color and it is packaged nicely.

I bought the two sets one day before the TSV was on air. It was really quick to receive them. One set is for a wedding shower and one I think I will keep the other set myself. I will pass some of my almost new ones I have along if I decide to keep it myself.

If you want to put spaghetti sauce in them I line them with Saran Wrap and then fold it over the sauce and shut it. I love them so I don't take a chance on staining them and it stays well when frozen like that. After it is frozen you can lift out the spaghetti sauce and and no staining. 
I use this method for many things as the food lifts right out to use. You can make single servings and freeze and then when frozen put them in a ziplock bag also.